Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: MKidd
New Today: 129
New Yesterday: 154
Overall: 131027

People Online:
Visitors: 66
Members: 5
Total: 71 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Whom to contact get my ITIL Certificate
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whom to contact get my ITIL Certificate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sriram

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Whom to contact get my ITIL Certificate Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I completed my ITIL Foundation certifcation while I was on a business trip to US in Dec 2003. I am now in India and havent got my certificate yet..The prometric center (New Horizons in my case) dont seem to have any idea whom I need to contact for the same.

Is there someone out there whom I can contact for the same? OGC, says EXIN is the body which conducts the certifications.I have sent a mail to thr contact id.Is there somebody whom I can contact in India for the same?
mcardinal
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely you need to contact either EXIN or ISEB (the two certified examining bodies). Also you might try Loyalist College in Canada, since they handle administration of exams for both EXIN and ISEB in North America.
Panky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Whom to query ?? Reply with quote

Hi Sriram,

As Mcardinal has pointed out, the two examining bodies are either ISEB or EXIN.

New horizon (NH) has to be tied up with one of the examining bodies to provide a certificate. Also you have not stated New Horizon from which location. NH has presence in lot of states in India. Anyway you can directly check with EXIN once, their email id is - Servicedesk EXIN International [service@exin-exams.com]. Let me see if I have contact details for ISEB, then I will give their details also.

If you are in bangalore, let me know your number, probable we can talk.

Regards,
Pankaja
Code:
Prasad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Whom to query ?? Reply with quote

Hi Pankaja..I need a help on ITIL certification...If you are aware please let me know the contact details of ITIL authorized eduction center in India...am based in Mumbai...if you have details from Mumbai that will be great.....Our organization in interested to send some of my collegues for this particular coures.....you can mail me prasadkhanolkar@gmail.com...Thanks and Best Regards

Panky wrote:
Hi Sriram,

As Mcardinal has pointed out, the two examining bodies are either ISEB or EXIN.

New horizon (NH) has to be tied up with one of the examining bodies to provide a certificate. Also you have not stated New Horizon from which location. NH has presence in lot of states in India. Anyway you can directly check with EXIN once, their email id is - Servicedesk EXIN International [service@exin-exams.com]. Let me see if I have contact details for ISEB, then I will give their details also.

If you are in bangalore, let me know your number, probable we can talk.

Regards,
Pankaja
Code:
ItilerGuy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Whom to query ?? Reply with quote

Prasad wrote:
Hi Pankaja..I need a help on ITIL certification...If you are aware please let me know the contact details of ITIL authorized eduction center in India...am based in Mumbai...if you have details from Mumbai that will be great.....Our organization in interested to send some of my collegues for this particular coures.....you can mail me prasadkhanolkar@gmail.com...Thanks and Best Regards

If you're stuck, you could try an online course?
Prasad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Whom to query ?? Reply with quote

There are no centers available where they give trainings and all and..please let me know...Regards

ItilerGuy wrote:
Prasad wrote:

If you're stuck, you could try an online course?
James Garner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Whom to query ?? Reply with quote

Prasad wrote:
There are no centers available where they give trainings and all and..please let me know...Regards

You seem to miss his point Prasad. For an online course you don't need a center. Unless of course you are referring to an examination rather than a training center.
PrasadBG

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: ITIL Exam Centres in Mumbai - India Reply with quote

Hi There,

Does any one have an information about ITIL exam centres in Mumbai, if so, could you please send me the details of the same at my email ID:

prasad.gupte@rediffmail.com

Thanks
Shell

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you try searching at Prometric you should find something. There will definitely be at least one there.
Gopal Narayanan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: ITIL Training Centre Reply with quote

HI Prasad,

Give me a day time to give the details abt Training centres @ Mumbai...

I will send mail to your ID`s...

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Certification All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: