Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:48 pm Post subject: ITIL V3 Foundation Training at Chennai in December 19-21
Trimentus Technologies offers the ITIL v3 Training
A Program to prepare you for the Foundation Examination and goes much beyond
ITIL is booming in India now...
• The 3rd wave of outsourcing is here: Remote Infrastructure Management » Nasscom says Total addressable market for IT infrastructure offshoring, inclusive of support, network administration and help desk is around US$ 70-85 billion!"
• ITIL is recognized as the de facto standard for IT Service Management: Formally adopted by U.K., E.U. and Canada Government as well as private enterprises
• ITIL figures twice in the "Top 15 Highest Paying Certifications in the Technology Industry" 
• Organizations using ITIL have reported quantitative and tangible benefits :
a. More than 70% greenuction in service downtime
b. Savings of nearly $200 million annually
c. 50% greenuction in new product cycles
• Models such as ITIL to formalize IT Operations is on the agenda of 65% CIOs worldwide
IT drives Business.
IT Governance is not longer just desirable: It is mandatory. Business profitability is now highly (or sometimes totally) dependent on the IT to provide availability, dependability, security and performance of IT services which in turn drives business services. IT, previously a support element, has become the basis for value. IT is now the basis for creating value, for competition, and distinctive performance. IT services are now part of the fabric of the business and customers expect guaranteed levels of service
Top 5 Benefits of ITIL.
• Increased user and customer satisfaction with IT services
• Improved service availability, directly leading to increased business profits and revenue
• Financial savings from greenuced rework, lost time, improved resource management and usage
• Improved time to market for new products and services
• Improved decision making and optimized risk
Trimentus ITIL v3 Foundation Preparatory Course
The ITIL v3 Foundation course is a 3 day interactive training courses, replete with classroom lectures, exercises and mock exams, which goes beyond just equipping participants to successfully pass the ITIL v3 Foundation examination, but also enables them to comprehend factors which facilitates implementation of these concepts within their organization.
• Obtain a holistic overview of ITIL v3
• Comprehend the core books and principles of ITIL practices for Service Management.
• Understand concepts and objectives related to each ITIL process.
• Understand ITIL processes in an implementation context of an organization.
• Discuss the benefits of implementing ITIL processes in an organization.
• Identify the activities and roles involved in each process.
• Recognize relationship of each ITIL process with other processes.
• Comprehend the factors that affect the effectiveness of each ITIL process.
• Understand related individual certifications and organizational certifications
• Understand how to use ITIL successfully within any organization
• Overview and Getting started
• Service Strategy
• Service Design
• Service Transition
• Service Operations
• Continual Service Improvement
• Complementary guidance
• ITIL Version 3 Qualifications
• ISO/ IEC 20000 Overview
The courseware has been designed to serve as reference material much beyond the course and during implementation too. Visit www.trimentus.com/IT/itilv31.html for more information about the course.
Extra Value Addition from this course
This course also provides an overview of ISO/ IEC 20000 Standard and organizational certification against this standard ISO/IEC 20000:2005 promotes the adoption of an integrated process approach to effectively deliver managed IT services to meet the business and customer requirements. ISO/IEC 20000:2005 standard is in tune with the ITIL framework and enables organizational certification to demonstrate conformance against ITIL requirements.
Typical Participant's Role
CIOs, CQOs, IT Professionals, Quality Assurance professional, RIM Managers, Infrastructure controllers, Resource Management professionals, Sys-Ads, Network administrators, IT Auditors, IT and QA Consultants
Prerequisite Entry Criteria
There are no formal criteria or pre-requisites for candidates wishing to attend this ITIL Foundation course, though some familiarity with IT terminology and an appreciation of their own business environment is strongly recommended.
December 19th to 21st , 2008
for Training and Optional ITIL v3 Exam
3rd Floor, 147, GN Chetty Road,
T Nagar, Chennai 600017
Rs 15,000/- (Inclusive of tax, courseware, lunch and refreshments)
ITIL v3 Foundation Exam (Optional) Fees
Actuals (US$ 165 - Rs 6750/- approx.)
Group of 4 or more participants: 10% discount
For Enquiries, confirmations & registrations, please contact us at 044 - 42606200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trimentus Technologies is a leading model based process consulting, training, appraisal and certification service provider. Our core competency is Model based process improvement solutions and offer services in a variety of models and standards such as CMMI, ITIL, PCMM, eSCM, ISO 9001, ISO/ IEC 20000, ISO/ IEC 27001, Six sigma etc.
We have a global presence with footprints in 23 different countries. Our client list tells an impressive story: Most top IT companies in the world and in India are our clients. We have a total client base of over 200 organizations and they include organizations such as Accenture, AIG, Acer, Cognizant, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Panasonic, Sony, Sify, Verizon to name a few.
This mail is sent to you by Trimentus Technologies Pvt Limited
3rd Floor Sucons Sivagami Square,
147 G N Chetty Road,
Since India has no anti-spamming law, we follow the US Bill, which states that mail cannot be considered spam if it contains contact information, which this mail does. If you want to be removed from the mailing list please return mail with UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject
Oh one thing to anybody considering attending this course offered by the world renowned Trimentus Technologies - they are not an Accredited ITIL training organisation - so your certification would be worth about as much as....oh..about as much as...a worthless certification from a non accredited organisation.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum