Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: JGooseber
New Today: 15
New Yesterday: 55
Overall: 139828

People Online:
Visitors: 64
Members: 2
Total: 66 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ® ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL v3 Qual and or Red Badge holder required...
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL v3 Qual and or Red Badge holder required...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kbancroft

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: ITIL v3 Qual and or Red Badge holder required... Reply with quote

Hi,

If you are considering adding a little diversity to your portfolio, maybe you would consider training?

We are leaders in the provision of professional IT and Management training courses with commitment to deliver vendor independent, hands-on training courses that are taught by instructors with current, real-world expertise in their chosen field.

Our Instructors deliver training for Learning Tree for a maximum of 12 weeks per year; the remainder of their time is spent not training but gaining the current day, relative experiences to then share within the classroom.

We work with the best experts to ensure that the delivery of our material is far and beyond the ultimate training experience a delegate can have. If you are a professional in the field of ITIL, and have the desire to share your knowledge...take a look at the criteria below contact me!

• Do you hold a Practitioner or Managers ITIL certification OR Foundation v3?
• Are you currently (or recently) using ITIL within your contract roles?
• Are you available for 6-12 weeks per year?
• Have you experience in coaching or training within your previous employment/supply?
• Do you have knowledge of current trends and research in ITIL?
• Are you currently operating as a consultant in the “Real World”
• Do you consider that training would be a good addition to your portfolio long term?
• Can you be flexible for international and UK based travel?
• Would you describe yourself as personable, well prepared, and approachable?
• Do you have a passion to share your knowledge across a number of areas?

I am not looking for freelance trainers, but experts with personality and a passion to share their knowledge with professionals who are keen to learn!

Please respond if this sounds of interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,

Katie
pshajh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Training Reply with quote

I am a Service Manager and I've just completed the bridge course for V3.0. I would be interested in learning more about this training opportunity. Please email me at pshajh@aol.com. Pam
flash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Katie,

I can answer "yes" to all the questions in your list. Do you need someone to do this type of work in Western Australia? I live in Perth.

Thanks,
Martin

martin.lewis1@optusnet.com.au
twilkinson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: please contact me - twilkinson@intelogicconsulting.com Reply with quote

Please contact me regarding training opportunities
jghostle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Experienced trainer Reply with quote

Katie,

I am an expereinced ITIL Manager, implementer and trainer in ITIL and ISO20000. I am interested in training opportunities with your organization.

Regards,
John
jghostle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Experienced ITIL/ISO20000 consultant and ITIL trainer Reply with quote

My resume is posted in the message just before this one. I am looking for teaching opportunities and am experienced teaching both V2 and V3. My email is jghostle@comcast.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: