Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:47 pm Post subject: Urgent Requirement for ITIL Service Cordinators
· Overall responsibility for the resolution of all problems and implementation of changes
· Responsible for RCA capture, Trend Analysis, IT Availability, Bridge/Queue Management, adherence to Change Management Policy & Procedure, Effective Incident Management & Known Error Control & reduction of Issues & APAR
· Meet the process guidelines of supported Processes (Problem, Change, Reporting, CIRATS, Incident, Availability, & Capacity).
· Drive Backlog Reduction, Effective queue management and ensure high-standard of ticket quality as per the stated KPI/Target
· Effectively address all the issues in daily and weekly reviews with the customer/SDM
· Effective use and compliance to all utilized support Tools
· Ensure complete deliverables to agreed operational activities
· Minimize the impact of problems on the availability of services
· Drive proactive quality improvement
· Produce weekly Problem & Change management statistics, independently generates solutions based on analytical skills and business knowledge while analyzing client business requirements.
Joined: Mar 04, 2008 Posts: 1891 Location: Helensburgh
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:04 pm Post subject:
where? _________________ "Method goes far to prevent trouble in business: for it makes the task easy, hinders confusion, saves abundance of time, and instructs those that have business depending, both what to do and what to hope."
William Penn 1644-1718
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum