Joined: Mar 04, 2008 Posts: 1894 Location: Helensburgh
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:01 pm Post subject:
Why not put your email in your profile?
How to implement problem management? There are two answers: the one below and the one that depends on knowing your requirements. Detailed answers that do not relate to your specific requirements may lead to poor design on your part.
0. make sure that you understand what good practice in Problem Management is all about. Use ITIL and ISO20000 to help.
1. define policy, scope and objectives
2. expand these into functional requirements.
3. derive resource requirements (including staff/skills, procedures and software.
4. determine performance measures
5. define review and audit requirements.
6. design necessary procedures, recruit and train necessary staff, procure/design and develop/configure (as appropriate) necessary software.
7. plan implementation.
1. do not use other peoples sample documents unless you can determine that they will meet your requirements.
2. ditto specific tips and advice. _________________ "Method goes far to prevent trouble in business: for it makes the task easy, hinders confusion, saves abundance of time, and instructs those that have business depending, both what to do and what to hope."
William Penn 1644-1718
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum