Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:16 am Post subject: ITIL Operations Engineer (SEATTLE, WA)
We are looking for a senior consultant immediately to participate in IT service management implementations leveraging ITIL and MOF. The right person will actively participate in the presales, post sales, baseline, and implementation phases of these projects.
During the baseline phase, conduct interviews, compile and analyze information, and publish recommendations for improvement based on best practices and each client's unique business needs.
During the implementation phase, follow an incremental improvements approach leveraging quality management and process optimization methodologies to develop optimal process, organization, and enabling technology solutions for each client.
The person selected for this position will:
- analyze business situations and align IT service management activities with the business needs.
- formalize service levels.
- conduct assessments, document findings, identify gaps, analyze conditions, measure capability maturity, and develop recommendations for improvement in organization, staffing, technology, and processes, based on best practices and industry standards.
- develop and deliver formal and informal training.
- develop tactical plans, schedules, and resource estimates to implement solutions.
- develop enterprise management and process architectures using structured methods and design techniques aligned with service levels. Uses tools to model and simulate processes.
- develop and implement formalized processes and procedures.
Experience - External:
- Specific experience in IT operations infrastructure development and improvement within large enterprises. This includes process, organizations, and enabling technology
- Strong quality management (TQM, Six Sigma) and business process engineering skills
- Good interpersonal skills - Works well in a team environment and interface with numerous stakeholders
- Strong program and project management skills - Ability to drive project timelines to completion with a cross-functional team
- 2+ years project management experience in a mid to large enterprise
- ITIL Practitioner level certification
- Information Mapping
- Excellent organizational skills
- Independent and self motivated
- Business development support (presales, post sales) experience
- Very strong conclusive, communication, and documentation skills
- 2+ years Business process engineering and project management experience in mid to large enterprise
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Six Sigma Black or Green belt certification
- Technology metrics and scorecard implementation
- ITIL Managers level certification
- Enterprise management implementation experience
US based candidates only please
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum