Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: HarleyCon
New Today: 8
New Yesterday: 67
Overall: 148308

People Online:
Visitors: 66
Members: 0
Total: 66

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - V2 - V3 Manager's Bridge - Pre Course Reading? Pass Rates?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

V2 - V3 Manager's Bridge - Pre Course Reading? Pass Rates?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sooraj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I have passed ITIL V3 foundation recently. i would like to pursue other certification also. Please advice me Which certification program is best for me to continue?

Regards

Srj
Diarmid
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srj,

surely that depends on what your objectives are? Not to mention your current job role, your hoped for (intended/desired) future job role(s) and your skill/capabilities profile.
"Method goes far to prevent trouble in business: for it makes the task easy, hinders confusion, saves abundance of time, and instructs those that have business depending, both what to do and what to hope."
William Penn 1644-1718
TomOzITIL_2
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooraj wrote:
Hi

I have passed ITIL V3 foundation recently. i would like to pursue other certification also. Please advice me Which certification program is best for me to continue?

Regards

Srj

Who are these people asking these banal questions? Ask the company who trained you what training is available. Alternatively there is this thing called the internet with loads of connected computers - one of them might have the information you seek. Some computers (one of them called google dot com) are good at helping you look at other computers.

No actually - if you can't figure this out for yourself all hope is lost Sooraj.
Walid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Share material Reply with quote

kanulondon wrote:
Echoing what UKVIKING said really.

I also had some VERY good tutors who gave me a shed load of material.

I am happy to pass it onto anyone that needs it. Drop me a PM with an e mail address

KL

PM is not active, can you please send it though my website?
Thanks in advanced kanulondon

Walid Nehme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Certification All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: