Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: ESeaborn
New Today: 40
New Yesterday: 44
Overall: 146550

People Online:
Visitors: 43
Members: 1
Total: 44 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ® ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - NEED A JOB!!!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEED A JOB!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rambalaji

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: NEED A JOB!!!! Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am working with IBM for the past 2.5 years on ITIL Implementation,I am a V2 foundational certified.I would like to change the company.

my id is rambalajir@gmail.com,can you please consider my application if you have any requirement,I am ready to locate to any part of india/country.

Thanks,
Balaji
thechosenone69
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramba,

You will have much more chances if look for a job through recruitement websites, instead of this forum.

Regards,

TCO
ITILV3 Expert(Lilac Badge) Certified.

“If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing." W. Edwards Deming.
TomOzITIL_2
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: NEED A JOB!!!! Reply with quote

rambalaji wrote:
Hi All,

I am working with IBM for the past 2.5 years on ITIL Implementation,I am a V2 foundational certified.I would like to change the company.

Change IBM?

Easy.

Get Lou Gerstner & Sam Palmisano together and give them both a thermonuclear wedgie - one in each hand - tell 'em how it should be.
rambalaji

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Searching Reply with quote

I am trying to search for the job from all the possible sources.I am not trying to change IBM Wink I would like to work for a different company is what I meant.

can you please suggest if there are any openings.
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rambalaji

This is an ITIL (ITIL Process) forum. This is not a recruitment site nor a job site.

While there is a forum area for ITIL Jobs - no one really uses it to find or take offers from jobs.

You should use those job-oriented web sites in your own country as they would be more appropriate

One thing I will say.. you should pay attention and read posts that people put in reply.... TC69 stated that this is NOT a job site first

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
rajguru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: hi frendz Reply with quote

Hi Pal,

Does one should have to be in pure process management line to grab a ITIL job?

We have our own incident management process and sla management and i am the one who reports incident.

I used to suggest/consult ITIL work flow in our product to our customers..

Is this qualification enough to grab a ITIL consultant job?

P.S: Here i am not searching a job instead of knowing the ITIL eligibility.

Raj

UKVIKING wrote:
rambalaji

This is an ITIL (ITIL Process) forum. This is not a recruitment site nor a job site.

While there is a forum area for ITIL Jobs - no one really uses it to find or take offers from jobs.

You should use those job-oriented web sites in your own country as they would be more appropriate

One thing I will say.. you should pay attention and read posts that people put in reply.... TC69 stated that this is NOT a job site first
swansong
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I used to suggest/consult ITIL work flow in our product to our customers..

Is this qualification enough to grab a ITIL consultant job?

Why don't you test the market? Put you CV forward for ITIL consultant roles and see how you get on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: