Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: LatriceRUW
New Today: 49
New Yesterday: 79
Overall: 149829

People Online:
Visitors: 61
Members: 2
Total: 63 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ® ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Itil V3 (Jedi) Master Qualification?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Itil V3 (Jedi) Master Qualification?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olitil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Itil V3 (Jedi) Master Qualification? Reply with quote

Anyone know anything about the release of the V3 Itil Master qualification?

I have heard that to attain it you must be able to influence Board Rooms at a distance using mind control only whilst fasting on a Tibetan mountain in a wet robe for 30 days and nights. Wink

MTFBWY
O.x
V3 Foundation
V2 Foundation

The truth is out there.....
YorkshirePudding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful …..loose talk costs lives…giving away such details before the official release could have serious consequences for the Cosmos.

But…seeing as though you asked….I was informed by a reliable source that all of the Tool Vendors are meeting secretly with the APMG (Alliance of Professional Money Grabbers) on one of Neptunes moons right now. They are working on the V3 Refresh project (Top Secret) and are pretty close to sorting out their commission structures as we speak. Due to their products all being fully “ITIL V3 Compliant” they are going to be giving 30 ITIL V3 Master Certificates away for free with every product purchase – no strings attached. The OGC (Official Governing Clowns) are going to give it the green light as soon as they agree their cut.

So…if you want your V3 Masters Certificate you had better get onto your Purchasing department asap.

The Empire will always prevail…..
Very Happy
Olitil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resistance is indeed futile Terry. I'll look for the V3 masters tokens on the back of my cornflakes soon!

All joking aside I have heard that it will be awarded based upon real world demonstrable evidence of ITIL implementations, i.e. not in the classroom.

I think this is an excellent idea. However I cannot say that one persons approach to the implementation of a framework, or the scale of it, can be judged as more valid than another. That is why it is a framework.

I await the details with interest.

O.x
V3 Foundation
V2 Foundation

The truth is out there.....
YorkshirePudding

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Olitil- we've had a poke at the powers that be, now for something more constructive...

There is an interesting discussion going on in "The ITIL Group" on linkedin.com. The article is simply called ITIL Masters.
You will need to join "The ITIL Group" on Linkedin to be able to read the article.
There is a lot of insight being provided by a guy who is part of the Masters Pilot which is currently underway.

Makes interesting reading....enjoy.

Terry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: