Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: SJEIY
New Today: 17
New Yesterday: 79
Overall: 144652

People Online:
Visitors: 62
Members: 3
Total: 65 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ® ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL foundation completed
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL foundation completed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aravindragh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: ITIL foundation completed Reply with quote

Hi,

I have completed my ITIL foundation certification.Can anybody help what i have to do next.Whats the procedure for doing ITIL practioner.

Aravind
thechosenone69
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all congratz.

Seond, did you take the v2 or the v3 foundation exam?

Third, the procedure for taking a practitioner is to sign up for a training session, its not self study. you can google for training courses in your location.

Finally, why do you want to take a practitioner? did you decide what practitioner course to take? is it Job related or is it just another certificate on the wall?
ITILV3 Expert(Lilac Badge) Certified.

“If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing." W. Edwards Deming.
Aravindragh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thanks for your reply

I have completed my V3 certification

Actually i am working as IT Infrastructure Team Lead in a organization so i thought i would like to upgrade my skills in ITIL.Could you suggest me what i can do next.
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

use google to search the ITIL certification path
go to the official ITIL web site and do the same

Read some of the other threads in this forum

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
LizGallacher
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no V3 Practitioner Path. Your next step is teh Intermediate level. This has 2 streams - 1 the Lifecycle stream - one course for each stage - Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation, CSI.
2 The Capability stream - 4 courses -
Operational Support and Analysis, Release, Control and Validation, Service Offerings and Agreements and Planning, Protection and Optimisation.

Chossing the right courses is important, so take John's advice above, and research this first[/list]
preety

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: New to IITL Reply with quote

Hello All,

I am newbie to IITL. I am planning to learn foundation course and give certification exam for the same. Do i have to enroll for clasroom training or would self stufy work? If yes then, where can i get material for foundation course? Also can anbody tell me about training and prometric centers in bangalore?

Thanks,
IITL aspirant
LizGallacher
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As it says elsewhere on this forum, you do not need a classroom course for Foundation. If you contact me directly, I will send you details of good elearning.

And just Google Prometric Bangalore, as I just did, for the other information.
Sadiq-M

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: New to IITL Reply with quote

Hi

Welcome to the forum. As others in the forum said the training for ITIL Foundation is not must. You can always prepare on your own and write the exam, when you feel you are comfortable to take up the exam.

You can also go through some e-learning content for preparation, which would be cost effective also.

You can directly contact me i can help you with e-learning content and exam.

Regards,
Sadiq

preety wrote:
Hello All,

I am newbie to IITL. I am planning to learn foundation course and give certification exam for the same. Do i have to enroll for clasroom training or would self stufy work? If yes then, where can i get material for foundation course? Also can anbody tell me about training and prometric centers in bangalore?

Thanks,
IITL aspirant
Sadiq-M

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: ITIL foundation completed Reply with quote

Hello Aravind,

Congrats for completing the ITIL Foundation Certification. You can directly reach me if you are interested in ITIL Expert Program.

Regards,
Sadiq

Aravindragh wrote:
Hi,

I have completed my ITIL foundation certification.Can anybody help what i have to do next.Whats the procedure for doing ITIL practioner.

Aravind
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Certification All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: