Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: MohichMof
New Today: 13
New Yesterday: 74
Overall: 131847

People Online:
Visitors: 44
Members: 3
Total: 47 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ® ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Service Desk / ITIL / Service Management, looking for a job
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Service Desk / ITIL / Service Management, looking for a job

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Service_Desk_Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Service Desk / ITIL / Service Management, looking for a job Reply with quote

Hey every-good-one Smile, am a bilingual (2nd is english) Jordanian guy, currently in Amman (that's in Jordan), and have the enthusiasm to relocate to UAE, KSA, or somewhere nice in the Gulf.

Am ITIL v3 Foundation certified, got a diploma/course in Service Management tools, and Support tools (train the trainer) certificate, all that beside my B.sc in Computer Engineering.

Been around Service Desks and Support (under ITIL leading practices) for 4.5 years.

If anyone thinks am lucky enough to find an opportunity, please show me the way, or just recruit me Very Happy..

Have a nice day everyone.
thechosenone69
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Allow me to begin this by saying welcome to the forums. Happy to see another Jordanian here though it doesn't make me unique any longer.

Further to that, before they take ago at you on this forum, as I am sure they will. Let me take the first shot and give it to you in a very polite way.

This forum is not a job recruiting website, the purpose of this forum is to discuss ITIL related issues for people that are welling to learn more about ITIL or have any ITIL related queries.

If you look through job hunting websites you should find alot of postings in the gulf area, I know a client who currently has a posting and looking for people like you, Add me on LI if you have an account and I will pass you the details.

Finally, take some time and go through the posts in this forum you will find alot of useful information that you could use in real life. This information is priceless.

Welcome again.
ITILV3 Expert(Lilac Badge) Certified.

“If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing." W. Edwards Deming.
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S_D_G

Welcome

You have been - according to your newness state - granted the recourse for the

Ask one and only 1 really stupid question
Ask 2 silly questions
Post as many as required sarcastic ironic and usefull answers. NOTE: The answers do not have to have all 3 to be allowed

However, you are required to come up with a chapter or section title for the ITIL Sixth book.

FINAL NOTE: You must seek the book in one of the forums

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
thechosenone69
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should become a fortune teller. John stop assigning tasks to users we know you take credits for it.
ITILV3 Expert(Lilac Badge) Certified.

“If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing." W. Edwards Deming.
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ali

who knows

he may comply

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: