Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: Andrewclut
New Today: 80
New Yesterday: 63
Overall: 139409

People Online:
Visitors: 63
Members: 0
Total: 63

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Survey: Factors for successful adoption of ITIL processes
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Survey: Factors for successful adoption of ITIL processes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goe_student

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Survey: Factors for successful adoption of ITIL processes Reply with quote

Hello to the community!

At the chair of information management, University of Goettingen/Germany, we are conducting a research project with experienced professionals already beeing involved with the adoption of ITIL processes. I am a graduate student working on the completion of my master thesis, and the survey is a major part of my thesis and the research project.

The idea behind the survey is to validate a model of critical success factors for ITIL adoption. The model has been derived from literature und case studies with practitioners. If you could spare around 7 minutes of your valuable time and take part in the survey, I could offer you a free copy of the research results. I will also post the results here in the forum by the end of Mai.

The survey is anonymous and the data will only be used in aggregate.

Since i was unable to find terms of use prohibiting the posting of links, i learned the hard way, by having my last posts deleted.

Therefore, if you are interested in participating in the survey,
just google ITIL-Survey + Kolbe,
and you will see the survey in the lower part of our chair's website.
Alternatively you can request the link via PM.

I look forward to hearing from you, and greatly appreciate your time and participation.

Thank you for your support,
Ingo Reinhold
Diarmid
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Survey: Factors for successful adoption of ITIL processe Reply with quote

goe_student wrote:
Alternatively you can request the link via PM.

Unfortunately PM is not available on this site as far as I can determine.

Ingo,

I would much appreciate if you would email me (or via LinkedIn).

Diarmid
"Method goes far to prevent trouble in business: for it makes the task easy, hinders confusion, saves abundance of time, and instructs those that have business depending, both what to do and what to hope."
William Penn 1644-1718
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: