Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:52 am Post subject: ** Immediate Opening -- ITIL Process Consultants **
**** Immediate Opening -- ITIL Process Consultants ****
Positions available in NY, Atlanta and San Francisco.
Our client is a Fortune 10 company, and provides customers the ability to out-task or completely out-source IT infrastructure programs and projects. Sales and Service delivery capabilities in major North American markets across the United States and Canada are augmented through strategic partners to provide global coverage.
* IT Process Consultants are potential business leaders and stimulate thinking by posing new ways of doing things and challenging conventional wisdom. They are technically oriented; highly regarded within their respective discipline; and is actively involved in the process of organizational change and development.
* Meeting customer requirements as defined in the Statement of Work for their role.
* Collecting and analyzing data from the customer.
* Presenting findings in the customer organization.
* Work with customer project team as needed.
* Assist in validating and verifying that customer project plans will deliver the benefits delineated in the Project Charter.
* Provide templates and best practice guidance as needed Enforce Six Sigma process discipline; provide detailed expertise in organizational CAP Assist in information gathering and improvement development process as required;
* Conduct/facilitate internal or customer information gathering/workshop sessions as required. Assist in Business Alignment Analysis for customers. Assist in the development of plans for process improvement if required. Provide detailed knowledge in the specific areas (Six Sigma/CAP) when conducting analysis.
* Conduct Quality Reviews of material developed to ensure compliance with six sigma principles. Attend regular status update meetings
* ITIL certified
* Six Sigma Black Belt
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong understanding of general business technologies
* Strong understanding of services space
* Able to define and map out processes around operational IT services management
* 7+ years of experience
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum