Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: MLNLE
New Today: 27
New Yesterday: 71
Overall: 144733

People Online:
Visitors: 56
Members: 2
Total: 58 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - How are you implementing ITIL?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How are you implementing ITIL?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: How are you implementing ITIL? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a report on ITIL implementation and I was hoping a few of you might be willing to tell me about when, how and why you decided to implement the ITIL framework, war stories from the implementation process, etc.

Please just send me an email if you're able to help out, and we can set up a time to talk. If you're in Boston, I might even be able to take you out to lunch. Smile

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing your stories!
Jess McIsaac
jmcisaac@fletcherspaght.com
Jane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: wow ! a free lunch Reply with quote

.. can you stretch to flying me out from the UK to Boston and buying me lunch??

Jane Link
Senior Business Consultant
Allied Worldwide Ltd.
GrahamB

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make that two Smile

Depending on how soon this report is to be completed, I might be able to help. I'm just starting to investigate implementing a Change Management process here at my new role. I was tempted to journal the entire thing anyway. It isn't going to be that fast moving though and I don't anticipate having it completed until at least Spring next year.

Drop me a line at my profile address if I can be of any use.
Jess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Thanks for the responses Reply with quote

Jane and Graham, I wish my company would let me fly you to Boston (or me to the UK), but I think we've got two chances of that happening: fat and slim. Smile I can tell you that the foliage in New England is lovely this time of year, if you'd like to make the trip.

Graham, I would definitely like to speak with you sometime in the next few weeks, if possible. However, for some reason I can't see your email address in your profile. Would you mind just emailing me at jmcisaac@fletcherspaght.com?

Thanks!
Jess

PS Jane, I'd like to talk to you too if you're interested. I can mail you the free lunch, but I would advise against anything with mayonnaise.
Jess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who responded to me via email -- I really appreciate all the useful feedback you've given me! Best of luck to everyone in achieving ITIL nirvana.

Jess
andrewg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: ITIL Implementation Reply with quote

Hi,
I have only just read the message on this forum. We are using ITIL methodology across all platforms. Its a challenging task but we have made considerable progress towards this. Should you require further info, you are welcome to contact me.

regards

Andrew

andrewg@is.co.za
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: