Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: bridgetyd69
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 70
Overall: 143493

People Online:
Visitors: 61
Members: 0
Total: 61

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - CSI Register
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CSI Register

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GOC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: CSI Register Reply with quote

Hi,

Can someone point me in the direction of a good CSI register template and list what the essential column headers are? I have obtained one from the ITIL CSI book but it's very basic.

I'm also having problem categorising metrics and determining how I should record if the CSI Initiative was a success or not...

GOC
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you cant do this, then you need to do the following

1 - re-take the course
2 - study the material

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
GOC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wise up.

If you've nothing positive to contribute please do not waste my time.

Obviously you do not have sufficient knowledge to appropiately respond to my query.
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOC.

I do have sufficient knowledge to know that only a complete ..... would wait 3 years to retake an exam for a course

I also have sufficient knowledge that if there has been a revision to the course material that is key to the test that I failed; then I would need to RETAKE THE COURSE because the material has changed

In addition, as I am an IT Professional with decades of IT Experiences and 10+ years using ITIL Better Practices along side of CoBIT, ISO 20000 etc, I know that there is something called Intellectual Property rights and that ITIL is protected by that - especially for the course material and the exams

So that I would be a complete brainless fool to ask for
copies of exams
copies of course material

Finally, while I have not taken the ITIL v3 courses, I have done the v2 Service Manager's 10 day course and passed both written essay exams - part of which dealt with CSI.

If you are having this much trouble on the topic you stated, then you DO NEED to sit the course as you have not gained a good understanding of ITIL and of CSI

GOC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to be a total fool with too much time on your hands to post such an indepth reply! You obviously have issues.

Plus, you're grammar needs worked on! Very Happy
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well back to your original question about a template for a CSI Register

There is not one

GOC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.

There actually is one which I have came across. You may need to sharpen up on your knowledge as you may not be as bright as you think you are.

Rgds,

GOC
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am quite pleased you actually found one.

The CSI in the book is an example which any person can use to customize for their own purposes.

That is whole point of ITIL.. There are no standards, templates, or any such like. It is all down to how the individual designing / implementing the process in question or doing the CSI against the process

Each CSI endevour would be different in some respects and not in others as the CSI process looks at an existing process and sees what can be improved upon - hence the I in CSI.

But, you using some one else's created CSI Template for your own as study material. Hopefully, it helps you get over this issue. However, what you do not have is the context in which that person has created the template as well as whether all of fields on the template represent all of the fields needed or desired or wanted. As well as the fact, there may be fields or columns missing that may be pertinent or not

The trite phrase - IT Depends - comes to mind with all things ITIL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: