Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:17 am Post subject: Head of IT Services and Operations in London, UK
Head of IT Services and Operations - Central London - Charity
Working for this charity organisation, based in Central London, the Head of IT Services and Operations will be responsible for the following;
• Manage reliable and secure IT networks, systems, and services (excluding Business Systems Services), identifying problems, and recommending and implementing improvements to meet business needs.
• Ensure that IT networks, systems and services are monitored and maintained to high levels of quality, as defined within negotiated and agreed service level agreements, parameters or contracts, and in accordance with industry standard best practice.
• The delivery of a proactive and continuous service improvement culture.
• Specify requirements for external support, vendor selection and internal support providers to ensure effective delivery of IT services developed on behalf of the business and IT Teams.
• Manage and prepare operational IT budgets. Contribute extensively to the annual planning and budgetary process for the IT functions and to the business strategy of the organisation.
• Negotiate and manage contracts with third party suppliers for the provision of outsourced services and IT training.
• Organise teams to ensure optimum use of resources for the efficient provision of IT support and project delivery.
• Plan and manage approved IT projects and associated budgets.
More info here: express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/bc13752b922e
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum