Joined: Feb 23, 2016 Posts: 3 Location: Dallas, TX
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:38 am Post subject: Configuration Analyst
• Attending and actively participating in Change Management meetings representing the Configuration Management Team.
• Support the definition and implementation of our Configuration Management (CM) process, policies, and procedures across a diverse set of applications and teams.
• Implement the Configuration Management (CM) system engineering process for establishing and maintaining consistency. Maintain functional and physical attributes as well as support new requirements and designs for production operations.
• Provide CM oversight to verify that systems perform as intended. Identify and document for support its projected life cycle. Facilitate orderly management of system information and system changes.
• When necessary revise capabilities, improve performance, and enhance reliability. Work to extend the life of information, reduce operating cost, reduce risk and liability, and correct defects. Work to establish and maintain KPIs for the Configuration Management domain.
• Work with the consumers of the CMDB (Infrastructure, Application Support, other Service Management domains, etc.…) to enhance the CMDB to better serve their needs and enhance ease of use.
• Continue to work to enhance the quality and completeness of the CMDB through consumption of other data sources of record via integrations and other means.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Rate is open - doe. Please send your expected rate along with resume. This position is ;s located in Dallas, TX and will be 18-24 months.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum