Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:03 pm Post subject: from my research, please find result below:
• What problem are we solving with this change?
• How will this change move forward if approved?
• How has the timing of the change been coordinated with the end-users (or some representative thereof)?
• How has the change been communicated to potentially affected users and stakeholders and what information was communicated?
• What updates to existing knowledge depositories have been made to support this change (KB, Wiki, etc.)?
• How has the change been tested, in what environment, and by whom? (we are looking for the specific details of the testing)
• What are the details of the rollback plan?
• What are the details of the plan to test the change after it is released into production?
• What other systems could potentially be affected by this change?
o Have service owners of those systems been informed of this change?
o Were they involved in the testing of this change?
• Is the service currently unavailable, and when can a proposed change be implemented?
• Which system(s), department(s), and/or user(s) are impacted by the proposed change?
• How long will the service be interrupted (downtime/uptime) by the proposed change?
• What testing associated with the proposed change needs to take place?
• Can the proposed change be easily reverted, and what are the required steps?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum