Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:03 pm Post subject: ITIL Implementation Manager
My client, a prestigious UK-wide Solutions company is currently looking for an ITIL Implementation Manager.
You will initially be based in Sheffield for a number of months and then move to the Hartlepool site for a number of months. Therefore you need to be able to be ok with this location change.
The project has had a system built and is now in the rollout phase. Therefore you will be required to complete a suite of document processes which is kink to business transformation. You will be required to collate the information and put the system in. You will be working on client sites and working closely with contract managers who liaise with the third parties.
We are looking for:
- someone who has had experience of possibly being a transition manager with an ITIL background.
- someone who has worked with the package/product "ASSYST"
- someone who has actually implemented it, not a consultant or support person
- someone who comes from a Systems Integration background
- minimum ITIL foundation
- 3/4 years successful experience of this type of role
We are looking to get people onboard in the next two weeks. Please only apply if you have the above. We are not looking for general ITIL Project managers. This is a fantastic oppertunity to work with a prestigious client and can open up many opportunities for long-term work. Please send your CV to me at email@example.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum