Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:19 pm Post subject: Change Analyst required, UK - ASAP
My client, a world-wide organisation, is currently looking for a Change Analyst. Based in the West Midlands, England, UK.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Monitoring, challenging & progressing changes entered in the HP Service Desk tool.
· Progressing emails received into the team mailbox
· Providing weekly reports
· Producing the weekend change timeline
· Organising, preparing for and chairing weekly CAB /Weekend change meetings
· Maintenance of the Configuration Management database.
· Monitoring adherence to the Change Process.
Proven experience within a pressured change environment, including challenging the nature and need for changes & chairing CABs. Proven experience of working with all levels of an organisation.
The role also requires a very high level of inter-personal communication skills due to the need to interact with many teams.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong adherence to process.
A broad understanding of ITIL and experience of HP OpenView Service Desk is desirable.
The ability to work under pressure, towards deadlines, manage own workload and work as part of team is essential.
We are looking to get people on board in the next two weeks, therefore if you are available and interested, apply now and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum