Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:13 am Post subject: Change Analyst - London - Permanent
• Responsible for day-to-day management of changes within live production environments. Ensuring changes are moved through the lifecycle and the necessary assessment/approval is carried out.
• You must be able to communicate with all areas of the business as well as within IT.
• You will be a key point of liaison for Change Management within Betfair and will therefore be handling changes of all sizes ranging from small physical installs to major software deployments.
• Other responsibilities will include producing daily change schedules, CAB reports.
Experience & Qualifications
• 4 years+ Change Management experience within fast paced company.
• Experience of dealing with all areas of IT, Networks, DBA, Linux etc.
• Preference for candidates to be ITIL qualified and be able to demonstrate links between Change & Release Management as well as other Service Management functions.
• Experience of designing & implementing new Change Management procedures beneficial.
• Experience with provisioning tools such as Bladelogic, Opsware etc..
Personal Attributes• Strong personality and able to educate users in the benefits of Change Management and ensure policies are adhered to by all parties.
• Excellent communication skills as candidate will have to deal with all areas of the company.
• Attention to detail with a high degree of pride in work produced.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum