Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: K43Q
New Today: 40
New Yesterday: 59
Overall: 146199

People Online:
Visitors: 51
Members: 1
Total: 52 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - exam question
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

exam question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ubgk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: exam question Reply with quote

Hi

I came across a mock exam question which is " The Change managment process needs to be Fast & Accurate, otherwise the process is not going to work.What are Fast & Accurate known as within ITIL?"

Can anyone help me on this..

tks..
LizGallacher
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am interested in the answer to this ine, because although I am a tutor (and got a distinction in my Managers) I have never heard of it! Where did this mock question come from - as some of the unofficial ones out there are not as good as they might be Wink
chida

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Madeup question? Reply with quote

Sounds like someone made this up and is an inaccurate question.

I'm not experienced in ITIL so comments from others will be interesting Smile
ubgk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: exam question Reply with quote

The URL is given below.

[Edited by Admin: no URLs in postings to commercial destinations please]
nagarajgoud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Questions refered in the above link seems to be very silly, personally i don't think that its upto a acceptable standards, to base-on for preparations.
Curly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Exam question Reply with quote

I agree with the comments that this seems to be a rogue (and rather silly) question. However, on the basis that ITIL is basically common sense, I would suggest that Fast and Accurate can equate to Efficient and Effective, or simply 'an enabler of safe change in a timely manner'.
ubgk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: exam question Reply with quote

I hv already tried E &E , Prompt & responsive and other such phrases, but of no use..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Certification All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: