Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: AAlmanza
New Today: 29
New Yesterday: 72
Overall: 139719

People Online:
Visitors: 81
Members: 2
Total: 83 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - HP's ITIL Foundations Training Course
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HP's ITIL Foundations Training Course

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Training & ITSM Conferences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Handyman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: HP's ITIL Foundations Training Course Reply with quote

Has anyone taken HP's ITIL Foundations course and if so, was it an effective and worth while experience?
mcardinal
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took Pink Elephant but most of my teammates took HP. They stated that it is well worth the effort. Most of the Foundations courses are going to be very similar since the materials are accredited by either ISEB or EXIN.

Michael
arnoldmram
Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have taken the HP's ITIL Foundations course. It was definitely good. Whats important at the end of the training is how strong the fundamentals have been built in the student. I think, the HP training achieves that.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HP's ITIL Foundations course was pretty cool. There are doing an exercise that simulates the ITIL methodology where you setup a simulated Service Desk, Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt, Chg/Rel/Config Mgmt. I passed and have my cert now.

Good Luck Buddy Boy! You'll enjoy and do fine
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Training & ITSM Conferences All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: