Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: KEmd
New Today: 125
New Yesterday: 180
Overall: 130869

People Online:
Visitors: 63
Members: 6
Total: 69 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Change/Problem Manager
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change/Problem Manager

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TGunn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Change/Problem Manager Reply with quote

Does anyone have a job description for a Change/Problem Manager? Can anyone suggest a salary range for such a position?

this person would implement Change and Problem management. Any thoughts would be helpful.
Pauld

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Problem Manager Reply with quote

Hey I have a job opportunity for a problem manager please contact me for the details, Positions usually pay anywhere from 75k to 125k canadian
Maryann Phillip

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Change/Problem Manager Reply with quote

Did you ever get a job description? If so, would you send it to Maryann.Phillip@ibx.com

Thanks.

TGunn wrote:
Does anyone have a job description for a Change/Problem Manager? Can anyone suggest a salary range for such a position?

this person would implement Change and Problem management. Any thoughts would be helpful.
TGunn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Change/Problem Manager Reply with quote

Maryann Phillip wrote:
Did you ever get a job description? If so, would you send it to Maryann.Phillip@ibx.com

Thanks.

TGunn wrote:

Unfortunately, I still do not have a job description fo this position as of yet, however my HR dept is reviewing one.
gstory

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Hybrid positions? Reply with quote

I would be interested in knowing what the percentage is of companies that have one individual doing multiple manager responsibilities. Smaller organizations can't afford to employ 7 managers for one area, most of the time there isn't enough work for that.
JrITIL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not recommended to combine Change and Problem Manager to one person since their responsibilities are so different. However, each of these positions do have other processes that are more aligned and have been known to be combined.

I have seen Change Manager and Configuration Managers combined in smaller companies as the Change Manager is responsible for changes to configuration items and the Configuration Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining the updates to the CMDB.

I have also seen the Problem Manager and Availability Manager responsibilities combined as both of these processes have responsibilities in identifying underlying issues related to outages and assisting to eliminate them..
MRecruiter307

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: ITIL Incident/problem manager Reply with quote

I have a job open and a profile if you want it, it pays hourly 46-60$ us and salary is 75-95k

JGoss@makecor.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: