Joined: Aug 20, 2006 Posts: 25 Location: Indonesia
Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:20 pm Post subject: HP Indonesia ITSM Event: ITIL Foundations Workshop 13-15 Nov
For guests and members who stay in Indonesia.
The detailed info are as follow:
H1846S ITIL Foundations for IT Service Management
This course introduces the concepts of IT Service Management (ITSM)
based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It describes a set of processes involved in developing an IT framework and features the exciting and hands-on High Performance simulation that provides an interactive learning experience throughout the course. This results in a thorough grounding in the basic theory of ITSM, which can be used to take the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, or to participate in ITSM projects at any level. The 3-day course is 70 percent lecture and 30 percent interactive. The ITIL Foundations Certification Exam is administered at the end of the course. Taking the exam is optional.
Experience and knowledge of IT computing environments.
All IT staff, system and network administrators, managers, and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization.
• Gain a fundamental understanding of service delivery and service support processes
• Gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the "Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management"
Benefits to you:
• Identify fundamental processes involved in IT service management and how to integrate them into your business' IT services model
• Learn to move the reactive relationship between IT and users to a proactive relationship
• Learn ITSM concepts via a fun and interactive simulation
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum