Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:35 am Post subject: Problem Management FAQ
Hi PM forumer,
I'm just wondering whether there is any Problem Management FAQ that beginner can refer when an organisation deploying Problem Management. I'm trying to compile a set of question that most frequent ask by users so that the user can always refer to the guide. Below are some of the sample that I've compile so far
1. When should I open problem ticket?
2. When should I close problem ticket?
3. How long should I keep my problem ticket when root cause was not found?
4. Should I close my problem ticket before implementing a permanent solution?
5. If I know the root cause and the permanent solution, do I still need to open a problem ticket?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum