Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: Goxysoabsom
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 139
Overall: 131694

People Online:
Visitors: 44
Members: 5
Total: 49 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ® ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL Foundation
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL Foundation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amritz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: ITIL Foundation Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new to ITIL and intent to complete my ITIL foundation certification soon.

I understand that their are two examination bodies - ISEB & EXIN. The foundation examination can be given via the prometric testing website at a cost of approx 80-100£s.
Now my question is if i pass the online examination conducted by prometric, will it in turn fetch me an ITIL foundation certification?
Is there are anything else required to fetch a certificate, things like attending a course etc?

¬amritz
abdi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amritz

I'm also planning to complete the same exam sometime soon, it's not a must to take a course but you can take an online course or a formal one to familiarize yourself with the subject.
Gav
Itiler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say you need to ask this question to the Prometric people to make sure its an accredited exam.

This is the first I have heard of online ITIL exams....
CityGuy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Online Exams Reply with quote

Prometric does in fact offer accredited certification exams (online) for the ITIL Foundations Certificate. My certificate is hanging on my wall right now. The certificate was generated by, and mailed directly from, EXIN. ITIL Pin was also enclosed. Delivery took approximately 2 weeks.

Practitioners and Masters Level require course attendance and the exams are written, not computer based.

Cheers
Craig

"CityGuy" Mr. Green
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Gav
Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have searched and searched for the links to take me to an online foundation exam and can't find one. I find many sites that say Prometric do it, but their website is so complicated - I cant find it Confused

Anyone have a link?
Jodi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know where you are based, however in the UK although the exams can be done online you must visit the Prometric centre and take the online exam there.

Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Certification All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: