Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: ivyno69
New Today: 12
New Yesterday: 75
Overall: 142306

People Online:
Visitors: 60
Members: 0
Total: 60

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Regarding ITIL Openings
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding ITIL Openings
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rachnas80

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Regarding ITIL Openings Reply with quote

Hi,
I am Rachna Singh from India. I have completed my ITIL recently and have an overall experience of 6 years in IT. 2 years into developement and testing and then next 4 years in IT Service Manager. I would like to know some challenging openings for the Service Management post. i am willing to travel abroad.
Thanks for everyones support. Laughing
Uma_Staffing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Opportunity for ITIL professionals Reply with quote

Hi Rachna

Nice to meet you though this excellent forum. I'm Glad to introduce me as Uma M, involved in International Staffing. Please let me know your open ness in relocating to Chennai, India. Currently we have some interesting openings in the areas of Service Management.

Appreciate if you could send me your updated resume to umam@4-serv.com, following which i shall discuss with you further about this opportunity. Looking forward to hear fom you.
bored

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: chennai job Reply with quote

Hi Uma,

I am a Red badge holder in ITSM based out of chennai. Let me know the reqmt.

rgds
Uma_Staffing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: RE:Regarding ITIL openings Reply with quote

Hi

Thanks for your interest. Kindly let me know your email id to share the rest information.
vimprash
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope the mentioned matches my profile.

U cud contact me @

+91 98414 44014
vimprash@rediffmail.com
sanjeevgopal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Suitable Openings Reply with quote

Hi Uma,

I am ITIL Foundation certified with 97% scores and is working in Service Management for the past 1 year in an MNC. I have an overall experience of 6 years. Please do let me know of any requirements in Bangalore/chennai or even overseas openings too...

Regards

Sanjeev
jeethender

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: im a fresher,pleas advice Reply with quote

hi, im a Sun Certified System administrator,coupled with concepts of ITIL foundation,completd Engg in 2006,work experience as technical support executive for 6months,could u please advice me on job opportunities?i wish to take up ITIL foundation certification only on gettin a job,pleas advice.
thanks,
jeethender.
Uma_Staffing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Suitable Openings Reply with quote

sanjeevgopal wrote:
Hi Uma,

I am ITIL Foundation certified with 97% scores and is working in Service Management for the past 1 year in an MNC. I have an overall experience of 6 years. Please do let me know of any requirements in Bangalore/chennai or even overseas openings too...

Regards

Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev

Thanks for letting me know. Please feel free to send me your resume to umam@4-serv.com.. I shall get back to you if i find your resume to match our requirements

Thanks for your time

Regards
Uma M
venkat114u

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Job Requirement Reply with quote

Hi,
Can u please let me know if we have any oppurtunities for a client based out of singapore, I am ITIL foundation certified having 2 yrs of work experience
Regards
Venkat
Rekhs

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello All,

Iam a ITIL foundation certified professional. working as Incident manager currently. Total work exp is 2.5yrs. Please let me know if any openings in India.

You may drop a message at rekhs777@yahoo.co.in

regards

Rekha
CrazyDeveloper

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Well i m ITIL foundation certified with 100% marks......I got total 7+ yrs of IT experience.I m based in Saudia Arabia, so if u any opening let me @ my email id hadihasan@gmail.com

Regards
Hasan
laxmipathi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: need job in hyderabad Reply with quote

Hi!

I am ITIL vertified with 84% score and having 8 years of experience , please let me know if there are any vacancies...ping me at laxmipathi.a@gmail.com...thanks in advance
PRASANNA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Folks!!

I am Prasanna from Dubai. I have 16+ years of experience in IT service & Support field. Recently cleared ITIL foundation certification and decided to take ITSM exam soon. Looking for a suitable job either in bangalore or chennai. give me some leads please!!!!!!! Very Happy Sad
PRASANNA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

furthe to my previouse post, i forgot to mention my contact details. sorry Sad

R. PRASANNA VENKATESH
Cell. +971 50 8572667
Email. prvsm@yahoo.com
Sarin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helllo Uma,

I am ITIL certified and working in IBM India In bangalore.I am plaaning to relocate to dubai in 2 months.could you please help me find some oppurtunities in ITIL filed in Dubai.

Tnx
Sarin
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: