Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: RWessel
New Today: 17
New Yesterday: 53
Overall: 145938

People Online:
Visitors: 62
Members: 3
Total: 65 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ® ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - I am looking for incident and problem MGMT process
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am looking for incident and problem MGMT process

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sawasd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: I am looking for incident and problem MGMT process Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

I´m looking for example of incident and problem management process, which was already implemented in companies.

Knows somebody where i can find such examples?
itilimp
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have the money, then invest in the OGC Service Support book for the official ITIL v2 processes.

I've provided some links below that will also help you, but if they are stripped out then please Google instead.

1. becta.org.uk/tsas/index.cfm?refsect=ntss&bcsect=default%C2%A7=fits§=fits&id=MANIFEST01_RESOURCE2 FITS and BECTA as they have some templates you can look at.

2. gov.on.ca/MGS/en/IAndIT/STEL02_047303.html GO-ITS (Government of Ontario Information Technology Standards section 3 on ITSM

3. The microsoft.com/technet/solutionaccelerators/cits/mo/mof/default.mspxMicrosoft Operations Framework which also has extensive guidance freely available.

4. atlas.pinkelephant.com/atlasmd/default.asp ATLAS from Pink Elephant

That should be enough to get you going in the meantime!
sawasd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for the links, but this link ov.on.ca/MGS/en/IAndIT/STEL02_047303.html is death.
itilimp
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah sorry - just google Ontario GO-ITS and it will come straight up for you Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> Problem Management All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: