Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: TKCC
New Today: 50
New Yesterday: 76
Overall: 142345

People Online:
Visitors: 63
Members: 1
Total: 64 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL Process Manager in Saudi Arabia
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL Process Manager in Saudi Arabia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattRaydo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: ITIL Process Manager in Saudi Arabia Reply with quote

We are looking for several ITIL Process Managers to work contracts in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for a computer storage company. Hourly rates are negotiable but are expected to be between $70/hr - $125/hr depending on many different variables including experience and length of committment.

We need several consultants that are ITIL certified and can address the implementations to write the processes and procedures and integrate them with Help Desk, Incident management, Problem, Change and Release management and configuration management

Expenses & Living Conditions:

1. Excellent Furnished Lodging will be fully paid for
2. Car and Driver will be paid
3. Very safe location inside Riyadh. Contractors will be located in complex with other contractors

More information will be given on interview about specifics of contract.
Ayman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I am interested in the profile, can you please send me a mail @ ayman.mustafa@gmail.com, i will reply along with my resume.

I am currently living in Riyadh
I Have experiance in Service Desck, Incident, and Problem Management.

I am ITIL Foundation Certified and in progress to be PMP Certified.
ozz
Itiler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested please email oz.sutcliffe gmail

thanks
BLAS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day Matt:

I'm interested with the position for ITIL Process Manager. Kindly send the details of the position to johnblas.ramos@gmail.com. I will reply to your email with my resume.

cheers
joeblough

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would help if you post your email address for resume submission as opposed to people posting their email and asking for details Very Happy
vimprash
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested... pls email:
vimprash@rediffmail.com
shobhitkpr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: ITIL Process Manager in Saudi Arabia Reply with quote

Hi, I am interested in the offer. Am working as ITIL problem mgr in a large Indian s/w MNC. Have 6 years of experience and all of it is in IT. Worked in ITIL for 2 years in all.
Pls email me on shobhitkpr@gmail.com

MattRaydo wrote:
We are looking for several ITIL Process Managers to work contracts in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for a computer storage company. Hourly rates are negotiable but are expected to be between $70/hr - $125/hr depending on many different variables including experience and length of committment.

We need several consultants that are ITIL certified and can address the implementations to write the processes and procedures and integrate them with Help Desk, Incident management, Problem, Change and Release management and configuration management

3. Very safe location inside Riyadh. Contractors will be located in complex with other contractors

joshinplano
Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send additional information to josh.luse@verizon.net. I am ITIL Foundation certified and have worked for 5 years with Perot Systems consulting on ITIL related projects for customers, along with working with tools to support these disciplines (Remedy).
tollo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Interested - Itil Manager Reply with quote

Hi, I 'm interested too.
Please email me

Victorio Mosso, Master in IT, SCJP 5.0, ITIL Foundation

victorio.mosso@gmail.com
Mexico, City
sam25006

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: i am interested........ Reply with quote

i am interested........

Please email me at gangadharts@yahoo.com

thanks
Sam Wink
Vishnupriya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I have completed ITIL Foundations with 95% and am interested in the profile. please send me the contact info to this Email address. vishnupriya.gopal@gmail.com. I am located in India, Do you also recruit people from India?

regards
Vishnu
Maddy2007

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

I'am very much Interested

Pls leave a message at madhav_2002@hotmail.com
lmcjmar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a certified ITIL trainer (Foundation, Practioner and Service Manager) and also an experienced ITIL consultant.

Red Badge
Certified ISO-IEC 20000 Consultant
ISM Member UK

Please provide your email so that I can send my resume!

Best regards!
lmcjmar@hotmail.com
JK
Farzad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: ITIL Process Manager in Saudi Arabia Reply with quote

Hello,

I am interested to join ITIL related activities.
I hold ITIL Foundation certificate and studying for Manager certification.
Work experience in IT Support: 10 years

Kind regards
Farzad Parsi
parsi@farzadparsi.com
July 8, 2007

MattRaydo wrote:

m1cah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm interested in the advertised positions, I current hold an ITIL Green Bagde and have a part Managers certificate (service support) which I hope to complete soon.

Please email Mike Harrison at m1cah@btinternet.com with the CV submission details
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: