Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: TMcCann
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 69
Overall: 142364

People Online:
Visitors: 71
Members: 1
Total: 72 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL Process Manager in Saudi Arabia
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL Process Manager in Saudi Arabia
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keeno

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very interested in your ITIL Process Manager roles. I am a holder of the Foundation, Practitioner and Managers certificate.

I have been working in Service Management for over 10 years and have extensive experience of system and process development

I would appreciate more information from yourself

Thanks

David
thechosenone69
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very interested and my knowledge & profile perfectly meets the requirements a.makahleh@gmail.com +962799666993.

waiting to hear from you.
sameh76

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: I am interested Reply with quote

HI

I am interested, please mail me on: sameh.f@gmail.com
ARELLIOTT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Interested Reply with quote

Please send info to alex@arelliott.com
hugob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: I'm interested Reply with quote

I'm interested in the job. I'm certified Service Manager and have more than 10 years of experience with Service Management (Organization, Processes, tools). Please send me an email with your email address and I will mail you my CV.
bytte_5@hotmail.com
haider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: ITIL certified Service Manager Reply with quote

Hi Matt,

I hold a Red Badge and currently handling the ISO20000 certification project for my company.

Please provide your email to me to forward my resume.

Regards,
haider033@hotmail.com
Munchkin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: ITIL Process Manager in Saudi Arabia Reply with quote

Hi Matt,

I am currently working as Problem Manager with 5 yrs experience in IT industry with matured ITIL process.

if you are still looking for people love to hear from you

email : k_meeran@optusnet.com.au

MattRaydo wrote:
We are looking for several ITIL Process Managers to work contracts in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for a computer storage company. Hourly rates are negotiable but are expected to be between $70/hr - $125/hr depending on many different variables including experience and length of committment.

We need several consultants that are ITIL certified and can address the implementations to write the processes and procedures and integrate them with Help Desk, Incident management, Problem, Change and Release management and configuration management

Expenses & Living Conditions:

1. Excellent Furnished Lodging will be fully paid for
2. Car and Driver will be paid
3. Very safe location inside Riyadh. Contractors will be located in complex with other contractors

More information will be given on interview about specifics of contract.
erfan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt
I am interested, please mail me on: esusetyo@yahoo.com
Munchkin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: ITIL Process Manager in Saudi Arabia Reply with quote

Hi Matt ,

Iam interested in this job offer please forward the details to

k_meeran@optusnet.com.au

iam an australian citizen with 5-6 yrs experience in ITIL process

MattRaydo wrote:
We are looking for several ITIL Process Managers to work contracts in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for a computer storage company. Hourly rates are negotiable but are expected to be between $70/hr - $125/hr depending on many different variables including experience and length of committment.

We need several consultants that are ITIL certified and can address the implementations to write the processes and procedures and integrate them with Help Desk, Incident management, Problem, Change and Release management and configuration management

Expenses & Living Conditions:

1. Excellent Furnished Lodging will be fully paid for
2. Car and Driver will be paid
3. Very safe location inside Riyadh. Contractors will be located in complex with other contractors

More information will be given on interview about specifics of contract.
Sadaqath

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Matt,
Would appreciate if you could post your email address here.

Thanks,
SS
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: