How can ITIL be implemented in an organisation from the scratch?
Briefly comment on the feasibility of setting up and Migrating IT infrastructure using ITIL best practices
[ 0 ]
Can you identify any weakness or disadvantages of ITIL framework? Critisise or anlyse using a SWOT
[ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Joined: Aug 27, 2007 Posts: 1
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:22 pm Post subject: Setting up & Migrating IT infrastructure Using ITIL best
I am a student of the University of Greenwich carrying out a survey on the above subject. I am trying to get some views and experiences of practitioners in the implementation and migration of new IT infrastructure in any organisation.
It will be most helpful if you can assist in identifying the disadvantages of the framework and compare its best practices against other best practices as well as a contribution to the framework despite the recent ITIL refresh.
I have some questions which include the following:
1. How can ITIL be implemented from the scratch?
2.Are there any factors that hamper the success of ITIL implementation in an organisation?
3. Do you think deploying or implementing ITIL requires a reengineering process in an organisation?
4. Can you identify any weakness or disadvantages of ITIL framework? Critisise or anlyse using a SWOT .
5. Comment on the effect of best practices in every business. Where will the competetitive advantage be? where is the scope for creativity?
6.Briefly comment on the feasibility of setting up and Migrating IT infrastructure using ITIL best practices
7. Where does ITIL stand amongst other best practices/ frameworks .Compare
All information will be treated with strict confidentiality except you give your consent to be contacted by the researcher for more in-depth information
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum