Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:49 am Post subject: ITIL Principal Consultant neede by Software firm in Herndon,
I have a position open for a Sr. principal Consultant with a software firm in Herndon, VA. It is a permanent position. Job details below. Please send me a resume, and I will be happy to discuss in detail.
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Candidates on Demand Group, Inc.
433 Fifth Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Phone: 212-213-0982 Ext. 119
Here is the job description:
Here is the Job Description:
Support the sales efforts by understanding and communicating to customers both internally and externally the benefit of firmís Service
Management solution area and assisting in evangelizing the assigned product area to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Position and present the benefits of complex technical solutions with the customer as well as being the lead technical person for trials
- Mentor Consultants during customer engagements and be the lead technical person.
- Implement complex technology solutions using CA technology to meet customer requirements during Trials and/or implementations
according to the firmís Best Practices.
- Provide technical support as needed, resolving customer technical issues during engagement.
- Support Project Manager with project planning as needed.
- Complete schedules, time reporting, project status and any other documentation required in a timely manner. Prepare, present and
demonstrate technical solutions for customer.
- 8+ years experience of supporting sales and delivery organizations in a influential role.
- 5+ Years of experience in infrastructure management technology.
- Previous experience and knowledge of Service Management technology is preferred.
- ITIL certification strongly preferred.
- High level of expertise in working with large and complex customer organizations is required.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
- Ability to succeed in a team based as well as autonomous environment.
- Must possess sound judgment and ability to escalate issues prior to negative impact.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum