Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: JUVHT
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 72
Overall: 131834

People Online:
Visitors: 48
Members: 3
Total: 51 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - The Challenges of Implementing ITIL - survey
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Challenges of Implementing ITIL - survey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
perthit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: The Challenges of Implementing ITIL - survey Reply with quote

Hi All

I am an IT manager for a computer science dept. in a University in Perth, Australia and I am doing my honours research in the difficulties and challenges of implementing ITIL. If anyone has had a go at implementing ITIL I would really appreciate you filling out my online survey. I promise you there is no strings attached and the research will be used for the good of world.

staffhome.scis.ecu.edu.au/~jngray

It is completely anonymous (no names or organisations used) so gripe and grown all you want. I personally had my own challenges hence the interest in this area.

All feedback good and bad welcome.

Thanks in advance
Jason Gray

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Sorry everyone -survey was down -back up now Reply with quote

Sorry about that folks. Trying out a ~ thingo on IIS which apache has automagically and the service failed. The survey wasn't down but the page to get you there was.

Would appreciate those that want to provide input to try again.

for the intro
//staff.scis.ecu.edu.au/~jngray

for the survey
//survey.scis.ecu.edu.au/Lists/ITIL Survey/NewForm.aspx

Yes I know my availability has been tarnished because my RTS was to slow and my SLA has been breached.
RandyASteinberg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are still looking for help, feel free to contact me at:

RandyASteinberg@aol.com

I've had several "go"s...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: