Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:50 am Post subject: Change Management Meetings
I am in the process of setting up a change management meeting to review changes on a weekly basis. We will be focusin on Major changes that are upcoming that will affect our infrastructure/applications.
I'm in the middle of drafting out a notification and want to make sure I don't miss anything. Does anyone have any ideas on what should be in this notification?
Joined: Sep 27, 2007 Posts: 7 Location: Buffalo, NY
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:34 pm Post subject:
My weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting agenda:
1. Approval of last week's Meeting Minutes
2. Review of failed Changes, or Changes resulting in a Severity 1 or 2 problem that warrant discussion
3. Change Violations for the week (if any)
4. Changes that have not been closed within a week of implementation end (SOX Requirement)
5. Review & Approval of all High & Medium risk Changes coming up within the next two weeks.
6. Cursory review of any High & Medium Risk Changes booked beyond two weeks.
7. Review of any request for Pre-Approved Changes (if any)
8. Open Discussion
Keeping the meeting moving crisply, I'm ususally able to run through it in approximately 45 minutes. That includes approving an average of 4-5 High risk Changes, and 15 or so Medium risk Changes each meeting. We don't review Low risk Changes (we have approximately 150 per week)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum