Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: BMaclurca
New Today: 62
New Yesterday: 62
Overall: 142037

People Online:
Visitors: 52
Members: 2
Total: 54 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL Service manager exam
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL Service manager exam

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karthi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: ITIL Service manager exam Reply with quote

Hi i require a quick help, I require answers for the below questions.

1.a, What are the responsiblities of Change managment process owner? 10idea/10 marks - responsibilities.
b. What difficuilty would the customer of ITIL service face in an organization. who does not have Change management process. 5/5 - ACI issue - impact
c.Why might not having change management process makes an organization less profitable. 5/5 - penealties - disatisfi

2. Justify the cost of introducing an ITIL cofiguration manage process 10 ide/20 marks - benefits

3.There is an increase amount of minor interuprion to the service provided byb Sapcto IT services. as a consu business users are complaning to the excutive board and

suggesting that change to be made. you have been asked to imnvestigate the sitution.
A.What evidence would you seek to support or disapprove the alligiation for poor service 10 /10 - metrics, Data
B.how might the situtaion might improved by the ammaligation(joining) the Riyadh & jiyasad Helpdesk into 1 central helpdesjk 10/10 , Yes, benefits

4. During an internal IT review meeting the IT service manger says "we cannot solve every problem that arrises and we don't need to solve every problem at arrives at

us" I just am not sure how we identify the problem that we need to solve.
A.Outline how you will identify, which problem need to be concentrated on 10/10
B.Demonstrate how the problem management process reliad upon and interfaces with CMDB. 10/10

5. Inorder to reduce unneccasary support cost and consolidate IT support for the business SAPCto have desicded to upgrade to the latest version of MS office. your are

selected t manage the project discribe the process you will follow to garentee a successfull release 20/20
mnsmith
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karthi

Do you require the help within two hours so that you can finish your exam? I hope not because that's called cheating.

If you are just reading through a practice paper, then even if I did give you the answers, you won't understand why they are the answers, making the real exam, with it's different set of questions, impossible.

Can I suggest that you attempt to read some of the ITIL manuals or even better go on a training course, and then you should be in a position to answer the questions yourself.

Hope that helps.

Mick
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to add to MNS

If you are taking the v2 exam, you must have had a course. so look at your own notes

if this is something else, please explain

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
Karthi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: ITIL Service manager exam Reply with quote

Yes,I do have a case study of SAPETCO. This is one of the sample question which was shared by my friend.I am preparing the answers for the same which can help me to pass the exam at least this time.as i could not clear it last time

I have already prepared the answers for these questions, however last time i think i missed because i haven't used the correct words in the exam .. this time i need to relate your answers so my confidence level would improve.

Please help..

Thanks
Karthick

UKVIKING wrote:
And to add to MNS

If you are taking the v2 exam, you must have had a course. so look at your own notes

if this is something else, please explain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Certification All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: