Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: EStover
New Today: 15
New Yesterday: 42
Overall: 148426

People Online:
Visitors: 58
Members: 1
Total: 59 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ® ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL Trainers
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL Trainers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: ITIL Trainers Reply with quote

Hi all,

Happy new year to you all and wish you all the best in your private professional life Smile

Guys, I am going to provide some ITIL trainings in my country (Georgia, Europe). Could anyone advise me where I can find list of accredited trainers? Or maybe someone from here is providing such services… Please advise…

Thanks in advance and looking forward to hear something soon!
Luka Zedginidze
LizGallacher
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell you the regulations, as they apply to ISEB (I believe the EXIN and APMG are similar). Classroom courses must be provided by an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO), using accredited materials, delivered by an accredited tutor.
1. You can apply to become an ATO, which means you have to fulfil all their requirements as an organisation, including having 3 accredited tutors, one of whom is the Course Director. You develop training materials (slides, exercises, tutor notes and submit them for accreditation for each course you want to deliver.Paying for accreditation as an ATO and for accreditation of Foundation course notes costs about £3000. There are further costs as you develop additional courses.

2. You can go through the ATO process, and licence accredited materials from an ATO.

3. You can enter an agreement with an ATO to provide the courses for you. You arrange the course, and the location, and sell the places. The ATO organises the exam, provides the accredited materials, and the accredited tutor. In this case you must not give the impression that you are an ATO yourself. You need to use the following words in your literature
‘This course is presented on behalf of [non accredited organisation] by [name of accredited Training Provider] who is an ISEB Accredited Training Provider’
The ATO charges you a set amount and you sell the places for more, giving you your profit. In order to offer the places at an economic rate, and still make a good profit , you really need to have 8+ people on each course. As an ATO, I have provided courses like this for smaller numbers, but the profit is smaller.

For lists of accredited trainers, contact the various EIs (ISEB, EXIN. APMG, Loyalist College)
Luka

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LizGallacher many thanks!!!

Can I have some relationship with you regarding above topic?
LizGallacher
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email me by clicking on the email button on my post.
Luka

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LizGallacher wrote:
Email me by clicking on the email button on my post.

already sent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: