Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:49 am Post subject: NJ-15730 Process Lead - Parsippany, NJ
This position is located in Parsippany, NJ and is responsible for Global Messaging's Peregrine/Service Center ticket queue management, NetIQ/MOM alert managment, and ITIL/RFC review approval. Canidate must take the lead in developing Business Operational Processes and Procedures for overall Global Messaging Services, initially in the Incident Management and Service Request areas.
• 5+ years project management experience (technical environment preferred)
• Exceptional leadership, team, and interpersonal skills
• Significant experience directing project management functions
• Customer focused and ability to interface with all levels of management
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Must be detail oriented
• Efficient time management skills and ability to multi-task to meet strict deadlines
• Must be able to work independently and/or with team(s) to resolve issues
• Ability to cross train/train technical team members in applicable quality methodologies
• Microsoft Project technical skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products.
For immediate consideration please email your resume email@example.com with NJ-15730 Process Lead in the subject line.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum