Joined: Aug 31, 2004 Posts: 28 Location: South East Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines)
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:47 am Post subject: [itSMF] 3rd knowledge sharing session in Bangkok (May 2008)
If you are in Bangkok, on the 15th of May 2008, you are welcome to join the 3rd knowledge sharing session organized by the itSMF Thailand Chapter.
* 13h30-13h50: Registration
* 13h50-14h00: Introduction from itSMF Thailand Chapter Chairman, Lance Stanford
* 14h00-14h45: "ITSM -- how to start and keep going" from Jonathan Ridler, HP Regional Business Critical Consutlant, Asia-Pacific & Japan
* 14h45-15h00: Coffee Break
* 15h00-15h45: "Managing Changes from an organization/people/cultural perspective" from Khun Ruangkrit Rungrungwat from ISA (http://www.isalliances.net/)
* 15h45-16h15: Q&A Session
* 16h15-16h30: Recap and end of session
Location: Sathorn Thani Study Center
Seats are limited, so please register in advance.
If you live in ASEAN, and would like to be a speaker at one of those session, please contact us at: email@example.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum