Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: PClarey
New Today: 51
New Yesterday: 169
Overall: 131289

People Online:
Visitors: 145
Members: 7
Total: 152 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL Service Manager & Practitioner Jobs - US Midwest
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL Service Manager & Practitioner Jobs - US Midwest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drgroove

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: ITIL Service Manager & Practitioner Jobs - US Midwest Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm a Director at a Fortune 500 multi-national software company.

I'm currently hiring 3 ITIL / ITSM Process and Technology Architects.

Must live in or be willing to relocate to US Midwest (Illinois, Kansas, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, Kentucky, etc).

This is a growth position and is well paid. You'll work directly with our customers in driving process and technology solutions.

Please contact me via this forum for additional information on where to send your resume.

Thank you,

Jason Halla
aka DrGroove
scorpion_blr

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I am ITIL Manager certified and currently living and working in India. My current project is ITIL and ISO20000 implementation for customers.

I am happy to relocate to US and work in the ISO20000 or ITIL projects.

Please cotact me via scorpion_blr@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
joshinplano
Itiler

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currenlty certified in both ITIL V2 and V3 but only at a foundation level; however I am definitely interested in expanding my knowledge to increase my certification level. I also am currently located in Dallas, TX and have experience in working in ITSM w/external customers.

Please email me at josh.luse@grandecom.net if you would like to discuss the positions you have open and whether or not I would fit any of these opportunities.

Thanks!
drgroove

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are still looking for qualified candidates for these positions!
snoakes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: ITIL Certified Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Shamra Noakes and I live in Oklahoma City, OK. I am ITIL foundation certified and I am taking my ITIL Practitioner Support and Restore test tomorrow. I am interested in your job opportunity. My email address is snoakes44@gmail.com
itil_expert_2008

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Application for ITSM Process Architect position Reply with quote

Sir,

I have completed IT Service Manager Certification - Service Delivery and Service Support ( ITIL V2) and also certified in ITIL foundations V2 and V3.

More than 10 years of IT experience covering various process areas from Service Level Management to Incident Management, Problem Management and so forth.

Process / Architect role / Consulting is job profile I am looking far in ITSM .

Looking forward to hear from you , if you find my experience and educational background appropriate fit I would be glad to provide you more details.

Sincerely,
Chetan K. Thakkar
drgroove

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

We are still hiring for these ITSM Manager / Practitioner certified positions! However, please contact me at drgroove@gmail.com with your contact information and resume in MS Word or PDF format. Thanks!

- Doc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: