Joined: Jul 04, 2008 Posts: 1 Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:34 pm Post subject: ITIL Program Manager/Architect and ITIL BA - Phoenix, AZ
Hi everyone! I'm currently performing a search for an outstanding FORTUNE 500 company in Phoenix, AZ for 3 ITIL consultants. We are currently looking for:
- 2 Business Analyst with a good ITIL background
- 1 Program Manager/Architect with a good ITIL background.
These positions are on long term contract with potential to go permanent to FTE status down the road if you're interested. This company has a great brand name and has been featured in the best of the best lists by CNN, Money, Fortune Magazine, and ComputerWorld recently in lists such as "Most Admired", "Best Places to Work in the US", and "Best Companies to work for in IT".
Here are the position details below. We are working directly with the hiring manager, who is looking to interview and hire right away. If interested in either opportunity, please call me on our toll-free line at 1-877-294-5889.
ITIL Architect/Program Manager:
Experienced professional with Architecture & Strategy skills in IT Service Management. Specifically competent in the following:
1. ITIL v3 Framework and ITSM best practices
2. Deep technical competencies in Asset & Configuration Management
3. Ability to create presentations that will be delivered to Senior Leaders including VPs, SVPs, Directors and other members of a large technology community
4. Exceptional communication skills both at a business and technical level
5. Significant experience with best practices in developing and deploying Asset & Configuration Management solutions in a large global enterprise
ITIL Business Analyst/Consultant:
Business Analyst with ITIL experience, including the following:
1. Business Systems Analyst with strong analysis, interviewing, documentation, information gathering, requirements gathering and definition, and documentation experience.
2. ITIL v3 Foundation Certification or significant equivalent ITIL experience
3. IT Asset Management experience at a large, global organization or service provider.
[b]Jeff Spence | Director of Talent Acquisition
The Experts, Inc.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum