Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: LSampson
New Today: 43
New Yesterday: 64
Overall: 148296

People Online:
Visitors: 46
Members: 0
Total: 46

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Chennai (India) Beckon You For A Long Term ITIL Career
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chennai (India) Beckon You For A Long Term ITIL Career

View previous topic :: View next topic  
govinds

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Chennai (India) Beckon You For A Long Term ITIL Career Reply with quote

TIL in Chennai, India is just taking shape.

My Company proposes to engage itself in promoting affordable ITIL education and implementation in Chennai, keeping the price-sensitive nature and the deep market potential of Chennai.

The opportunity I am talking about here starts with being an ITIL Trainer to begin with and graduate to ITIL implementations.

The expected profile of Interested candidates for the position is:

1. An Engineering Graduate with CCNA and MCSE or MCSA.
2. Outstanding Communication Skills (Spoken and written)
3. Extraordinary general awareness
4. Interested in both areas - Trainer and Implementation assignments
5. A deep desire to accomplish in non-mainstream opportunities and a marked taste for intellectual pursuits

This opening may NOT suit those who are exactly looking out for opportunities that can pay them better than what they are getting now.

The Company will organize the ITIL Training Programmes for the selected candidates.

Resumes to:

resumes|at|paramountworld.com

Geetha Radhakrishnan
Business Manager
CEO, Paramount Datware Pvt. Ltd.
23-B, 11th Avenue
Ashok Nagar
Chennai 600083

044 2471 3493
044 2474 1436
ishwarp

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Chennai (India) Beckon You For A Long Term ITIL Career Reply with quote

govinds wrote:
ITIL in Chennai, India is just taking shape.

My Company proposes to engage itself in promoting affordable ITIL education and implementation in Chennai, keeping the price-sensitive nature and the deep market potential of Chennai.

The opportunity I am talking about here starts with being an ITIL Trainer to begin with and graduate to ITIL implementations.

The expected profile of Interested candidates for the position is:

1. An Engineering Graduate with CCNA and MCSE or MCSA.
2. Outstanding Communication Skills (Spoken and written)
3. Extraordinary general awareness
4. Interested in both areas - Trainer and Implementation assignments
5. A deep desire to accomplish in non-mainstream opportunities and a marked taste for intellectual pursuits

This opening may NOT suit those who are exactly looking out for opportunities that can pay them better than what they are getting now.

The Company will organize the ITIL Training Programmes for the selected candidates.

Resumes to:

resumes|at|paramountworld.com

Geetha Radhakrishnan
Business Manager
CEO, Paramount Datware Pvt. Ltd.
23-B, 11th Avenue
Ashok Nagar
Chennai 600083

044 2471 3493
044 2474 1436
ishwarp

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do yo plan to go about this, as there is competition in the form of HP and QAI conducting these trainings, Datacraft is also gearing up to stat these programs
A Nair

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: ITIL in india Reply with quote

hello
Could u tell me how the ITIL market is in india. What are the paypackages?My email is anirudhnair@gmail.com. I am doin my ITIL masters now
rashi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: ITIL Career Reply with quote

Hi,

The qualifications you have listed for the posts is not fully matched with the experience required to teach ITIL.

Basically, you require a person who worked in IT support and delivery at least for 2 years to understand the process for teaching. As it is a best practice, it is not something every one can easily teach based on text books.

Wish you luck in getting the right candidates.

Regards.
govinds

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ITIL Career Reply with quote

rashi wrote:
Hi,

The qualifications you have listed for the posts is not fully matched with the experience required to teach ITIL.

Basically, you require a person who worked in IT support and delivery at least for 2 years to understand the process for teaching. As it is a best practice, it is not something every one can easily teach based on text books.

Wish you luck in getting the right candidates.

Regards.

Hello Rashi,

You are perfectly right and I am grateful for your considered views. The 2 years experience, at least, in IT support and delivery, is something that I should have mentioned in my posting, which was missed out. Thanks for pointing out that.

I believe that for the ITIL Foundation Certification Examination, it is the ability and interest to impart training that is more required than an indepth expererience with IT support and delivery processes. The training hub requires to know how to enthuse and encourage the trainees to ask questions, take part in discussions and gain by such learning opportunities, besides offering a structured and curriculum-oriented training programme that should form the backbone of the training strategy.

Well, for the Practitioner's and Master's Certification Training, what you say is certainly mandatory. The problem is that those who are having good IT SUPPORT & DELIVERY PROCESS EXPERIENCE are not easily available for the ITIL TRAINER OPPORTUNITIES. Had it been otherwise, ITIL implementation would have spread all over the Indian IT Industry, which has not happened. Even the ITSMF has started getting roots in India only now.

My Company is aiming at conducting the ITIL Foundation Certtfication Training Programme first and thus get set with the ITIL training strategy.

Govind Srinivasan
CEO, Paramount Dataware Pvt. Ltd.
Chennai 600083 INDIA
biz|at|paramountworld.com
govinds

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: ITIL Training at Chennai, India Reply with quote

ishwarp wrote:
How do yo plan to go about this, as there is competition in the form of HP and QAI conducting these trainings, Datacraft is also gearing up to stat these programs

Well, the Indian IT Training Industry has a great depth and there is room for many players. Apart from HP, QAI and Datacraft, a few other companies are also in the process of setting up their training facilities directly or thru' franchise mode.

Ultimately, it is the USP of a Training Strategy that is going to matter. I believe that my Company has its USP worked out. The proof of pudding, of course, is in eating it. I am waiting for the pudding to be cooked first and would like to ensure that the taste lingers on delightfully.

Much depends on our ability to create a synergy with like-minded ITIL professionals. We are on the prowl to locate them.

Govind Srinivasan
CEO, Paramount Dataware Pvt. Ltd.
Chennai 600083 INDIA
biz|at|paramountworld.com
googlu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: jobs wanted Reply with quote

Hi ,

I am CCNA and MCSE certified . Additionally I have been trained in ITIL foundation certificate course.

I have around 12 years of sales and service management experience .

I am looking for a consultants' job in Mumbai.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: