Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: COLoghlen
New Today: 32
New Yesterday: 55
Overall: 148154

People Online:
Visitors: 66
Members: 2
Total: 68 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITSM Qualified
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITSM Qualified

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: ITSM Qualified Reply with quote

I am ITSM certified and is currenltly working as a business consultant. I would like to get back into the whole ITIL industry and would love to travel too. I have been working as an ITIL consultant for 2 years and 6 months as a business consultant. Is there any worthwile opportunities out there?
oli

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: ITIL Opportunity Reply with quote

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have a number of number of opportunities for ITIL certified Service managers for a Global IT Outsourcing Company.

Please do get in touch if you or anyone else you know are interested.
mdelran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: outsourcing compnay opportunity Reply with quote

Could you provide contact details?
MK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: ITIL Opportunity Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm MK from Malaysia. I'm ITIL Foundation certified. I've completed ITSM as well. Could you please contact me via email for opportunities that you could share with.

king_maker@gawab.com

Thanks,
MK
drgroove

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: ITSM Qualified Reply with quote

IP wrote:
I am ITSM certified and is currenltly working as a business consultant. I would like to get back into the whole ITIL industry and would love to travel too. I have been working as an ITIL consultant for 2 years and 6 months as a business consultant. Is there any worthwile opportunities out there?

Are you still looking for an ITIL position?
scorpion_blr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I would like to update you that I am ITIL Manager certified with Distinction having experience in IT Operations, Service Desk implementation, ITIL / ISO20000 process development & implementation and IT Service Delivery.

I am currently in Bangalore, India working for a MNC who is providing services to fortune 500 companies on Technology, Consulting, and Outsourcing.

I have overall around 12 Years of experience and having ITIL experience for more than 4+ years.

Please let me know if there are any suitable requirements. Mail me on scorpion_blr@yahoo.com

Thank you.
unrao2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am ITIL Foundation Certified professional WITH 12 YEARS EXP. in India/singapore/UK.I am also MCP,MCSE,CCNA certified.

Currently I am looking for any better assignment in ITIL anywhere in the world.Right know I am in Hyd,India.

unrao2@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: