Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: LBrookman
New Today: 83
New Yesterday: 55
Overall: 139896

People Online:
Visitors: 47
Members: 2
Total: 49 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - FoxIT Practitioner
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FoxIT Practitioner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Training & ITSM Conferences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: FoxIT Practitioner Reply with quote

Hello. Everyone

I'm SLM manager for IT service provider, and want to get the theory to get business well.
I already got the Foundation Certificate last year.
My boss asked me to take FOX IT Practitioner course, However I'm in Japan.
Does anybody attend like this training course, is it helpful for your actual business?

Toshi
Lost Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: FoxIT practitioner Reply with quote

Hey Toshi,

I only have the foundation so I don't know much about the practitioner level. But you should call Proseed corp.
They do ITIL training in Tokyo in partnership with FoxIT.

And if your boss is going to pay, I would take it !

gambatte !
Toshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lost Guest

I know Proseed, but they don't have any plan of SLM course and my boss is English. Smile
Though I'm in Tokyo, almost of my colleague is forigner.

Thanks,
Toshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: FoxIT practioner Reply with quote

Hi toshi,

Maybe if you suggest it to Proseed they will hold a practioner course, especially if you can have a few people join. I'm not sure.
But I heard that they just did a managers level course, maybe they will do another.....

But the training is in both English and Japanese !!! The instructor who taught my class is British (from FoxIT) and he spoke no Japanese. So they had a translater for the japanese student. In my class there were 2 gaijin and 14 japanese.

Very Happy
Toshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel good for me.
Actually.I've got the essential course in their training and it has the translator. but it's really confusing and don't need it.
The trainer was taking care of translater as it's a little difficult to translate and the translation was really strange for me.

Thank you for your comment.
Toshi
Just me

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Practitioner Training Reply with quote

Hi - Proseed are now offering a range of Practitioner training in Tokyo using English Fox IT trainers and a Japanese translator - including Service Level Management

A Japanese colleague of mine attended and he said the trainer and translator were really good and he had problems at all. It was really enjoyable
Toshi

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
I'll check it but I'm in big project now so may be little difficult to attend for a while.

Toshi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Training & ITSM Conferences All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: