Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: NBonilla
New Today: 8
New Yesterday: 70
Overall: 142373

People Online:
Visitors: 79
Members: 2
Total: 81 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Are u interested in ITIL Manager Certification
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are u interested in ITIL Manager Certification

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meenu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Are u interested in ITIL Manager Certification Reply with quote

Hi All,

This is w.r.t the ITIL Manager Certification, please let us know if somebody is interested in ITIL Manager Certification for Pune location. We have a group of 3 people already in pune and we are targeting to have the certification soon with the help of QAI.

Only constraint we are facing is the training at Pune since we don't have a sufficient group size for which QAI can conduct a training at Pune.

If anybody is interested in ITIL Manager Certification please let us know.

P.S.: We have already initiated the discussion with QAI & expected team size is 15.

Regards,
Meenu
DML
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15!

You want to run a Mgr course with 15!!!!!

Great profit for the course providerr, but really bad service to the students.

Take my advice and never run a Mgr course with more than 8-12 people. You might not make as much money but you will get a much better reputation, and the results will also be much better.

15!!!!!!
thechosenone69
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I wouldnt pay if I knew that there are that many people in that class. even 12 is alot I guess. As DML said "Great profit for the course providerr" good luck with that.

Kind Regards,

A
Murphysbone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur,

I did SS with QA-IQ with 9 people - great experience and SS with 13 people - VERY poor experience...
Murphysbone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Murphysbone"]I concur,

I did SS with QA-IQ with 9 people - great experience and SD with 13 people - VERY poor experience...
sugz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in the manager course. I saw that vyom labs is offering the course in Pune in May and I really want to attend.

I would rather do QAI but its to difficult for me to be gone from work for a month..

But if I can expect to have a large group of people with either Ill pass on both.

Sugz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Certification All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: