Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:04 am Post subject: ITIL Opportunity -- San Francisco, CA
Position: Service Management Lead
Company: Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: San Francisco Financial District (on site)
Responsible for the architecture, engineering, and ongoing support of Information Services (IS) operational processes, tools, and services to maximize their business alignment. Assess and provide continual improvement of IS services to the business units. Directly manage multiple operational service lifecycle processes.
• Responsible for continual improvement of IS service processes and tools, assists process owners and all business and IS stakeholders in developing and implementing service improvement plans aimed at optimizing and maturing IS services. Defines and publishes metrics that measure performance of process effectiveness and efficiency.
• Responsible for the implementation, optimization and ongoing operation of configuration, problem, service level, service catalog management, and other processes as assigned. Ensures the health, integrity, and broad utility of their supporting data.
• Interviews subject matter experts, conducts and facilitates working sessions and reviews, and performs analysis and research activities in order to elicit and document functional and non-functional requirements for process improvements. Develops process workflows and customizes tools to support those processes.
• Trains and coaches IS and business stakeholders on updated processes and procedures, best practices, compliance controls, and streamlining opportunities.
• Maintains prioritized queue of requested enhancements.
• Provides backup for other IS process managers as needed.
• Performs other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience, required. Project Management Professional (PMP) designation preferred.
• ITIL v3 expert preferred. Minimum of ITIL v3 foundation required.
• Seven to ten years of technical experience and proficiency in project management, process engineering, and service delivery using structured project management and service delivery methodologies, such as Project Management Institute’s PMBOK and ITIL Service Support and Delivery.
• ITSM or other similar operational management tool experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to use MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, ITSM, and other project planning software tools.
• Demonstrated ability to produce strategic and architectural plans, systems requirements, process and system designs, and workflows.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and analytical and problem-solving skills required.
• Must be able to work effectively under pressure, either independently or as a member of a team.
The Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco helps meet the borrowing needs of communities by providing wholesale credit products and services to member financial institutions. The Bank is privately owned by its members, which include commercial banks, savings institutions, credit unions, thrift and loan companies, and insurance companies headquartered in Arizona, California, and Nevada. We are part of a network of 12 regional Federal Home Loan Banks chartered by Congress in 1932 to provide low-cost credit to residential housing lenders.
We support affordable housing and economic development through partnerships with local communities. As part of this effort, we contribute 10% of our income to the Affordable Housing Program, which provides grants to create affordable housing for lower-income households.
Resumes may be submitted to HR@FHLBSF.com. Please reference job posting “Service Management Lead 337-DF2-IC” when submitting resume. We seek local SF Bay Area candidates. We are unable to sponsor visas for a contract to hire. Thank you.
The Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. _________________ Corporate Recruiter
Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum