Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:50 pm Post subject: CSC India -- "HP Service Manager" Technical Consul
CSC India opening for HP Service Manager( HP SD / HP SM) specialists (Jobcode=C018)
Greetings from Cosmic .
We have immediate openings for CSC (www.csc.com)
Position 1 :Technical Consultant (Senior)
Exp: 8 to 10 years.
Position 2 :Technical Consultant
Exp: 5 to 10 years.
Min of 8 years in infrastrucure background, along with
1 year of HP Service manger, min 5 years of HP Service desk,
min 3 years of Openview HP suite experience.
Education & Experience
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering plus 8-10 years industry experience
- Must possess IT-related subject matter expertise (SME) and must be recognized as an expert resource by peers and management in the product area of responsibility.
- Must have strong knowledge of HP SD, HP SM, HP OV, HP Application discovery tools
- Must have strong knowledge of HP SM, HP DDM (Mercury MAM), CA Asset Manager/CA Command Center, TOPAZ (HP BAC), EAS-HPSD Automation Tool, IBM XML Bridge, Alarm Point, Mercury Site Scope
Job Objective: HP Service Desk/Service Manager/OV Implementation & Configuration Consultant .
Pls take a look at the JD below and if interested,pls
send your profile in word doc and the following details:
1.Current Company ,Current location:
2.Current CTC :
6.Total experience :
Relevant Experience in HP service Manager:
HP service desk:
Openview HP suite
7.Profile in WORD format:
A)Year of Passout:
B)Aggregate Marks in %:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requirements gatering/gap analysis/Scope document
- Create Project Plan & Implement solution Mentoring & Trainig of Team members
- Create High Level Design, Technical Design and work with team to develop the solution
- Customization of a solution based on Contract or Client requirements
- Implementation/Configuration/Customization of HPSD, HPSM and HPOV
- Integration of HPSD/HPSM's ITIL modules with HP CMDB (Incident/Change/Config etc.)
- Integration of HP/Mercury MAM, HPOV and other tools with HP CMDB
- Good understanding of functional/process specifications for Incident,Problem,Change & other ITIL areas
- Good understanding of Knowlege Transfer, Transition & transforamtion activities for new clients
- Able to work with Vendors/Consultants to deliver the set objectives
Critical skills: Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English).
In depth knowledge of HP Technologies ( SD, SM, OV, App discovery, ).
Strong understanding of ITIL based Service Management process.
Integration of various tools with HP CMDB.Global perspective is required.
- Knowledge of CA Asset Manager (plus)
* * Be able to -
- Configure the Service Desk modules in the existing Service Desk implementation
- Conduct sessions to understand the current process and define the configuration that will be implemented
- Configure Service Desk to mirror the client defined ITIL processes
- Import the necessary Configuration Items (CIs) into the CMDB to support the processes/requirements
- Configure the supporting views (reports) based on client requirements and Best Practices
- Engage the staff at client in the implementation to provide the necessary knowledge transfer
- Provide documentation as necessary to support the implemented configuration
Organizational consideration: The position requires strong interpersonal skills,
relationship-building and interacting with team which may be in a remote
working relationship, effective team player, assertiveness, strong analytical skills,
excellent problem solving skills, strong customer orientation,
and confidence when engaging with vendors, management and peer groups.
Desired skills: Strong knowledge of the HP Service Management Products (CMDB, SD, SM & OV) products.
Knowledge of HP CMDB & scripting experience
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum