Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:01 am Post subject: Senior ITIL Service Manager needed in Falls Church, VA
Located in Falls Church, VA, moving to Ft. Meade MD in late 2010
Candidate must be U.S. Citizens & are required to obtain & maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance.
Femme Comp Inc. (FCI) a DoD contractor, in business since 1979 has an immediate need for 3 full-time experienced ITIL practitioners supporting a DoD customer. These positions are open as a result of growth in our contract & we're eager to find top notch additions to our current team of ITIL practitioners. Candidates will provide thought leadership & industry intellectual capital to the FCI team & to the client regarding ITIL & Control Objectives for Information & related Technology (CobiT) practices. Ongoing update of industry best practices is required by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; etc
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide in-depth technical expertise toward the adoption of core ITIL & CobiT processes Will be one of the senior advisors on the processes for the client
• Senior advisor on the planning & implementation of solutions, coaching and mentoring client staff on Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) implementation methodologies.
• Provide daily management oversight of multiple industry subject matter experts assigned to individual processes to work with the client organization’s process owners & teams to develop process charters & design guides, workflows, functional roles, procedures, and performance management plans for each process.
• Focus on driving frequent and measurable benefits to the client organization.
• Serve as a positive change advocate, coaching & mentoring the client staff on proactive and positive change management.
• Provide thought leadership & industry intellectual capital to the FCI team and to the client regarding ITIL & CobiT practices.
• Represent the Senior ITIL Service Manager on all matters, coaching & mentoring client organization’s senior management on strategic ITSM and best practice matters.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management, or equivalent.
• ISO 20000 & Six Sigma working knowledge is required, certifications & beneficial.
• Ideal candidate will bring 8-10 years experience in ITSM & project & client management from an established IT consulting firm or large enterprise.
• Project and/or Program Management with demonstrated success in leading teams toward accomplishment of measured results.
• Specific experience in IT operations infrastructure & telecommunications.
• Expert level business process engineering skills.
• Strong continual service improvement & quality management skills.
• Strong cultural change and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to conceive & communicate conceptual & strategic solutions & establish a relationship of confidence with client executives.
• Exceptional written & oral communications skills.
• Strong interpersonal, client relationship & team building skills.
• Service-oriented with attention to details.
• Results-driven, resourceful, energetic, confident, and self-motivated professional attitude.
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Project required. Visio proficiency is preferred.
• ITIL Service Manager Certification is required, CobiT 4.0 Certification is preferred.
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is required, Six Sigma Master Black Belt is preferred.
FCI offers an excellent benefits package including life, health, dental, vision & disability, FSA’s, as well as a great 401(k) package, vacation, & sick leave.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum