Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: ERuff
New Today: 11
New Yesterday: 42
Overall: 148422

People Online:
Visitors: 52
Members: 1
Total: 53 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL Jobs in Dubai
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL Jobs in Dubai

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WildAngel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: ITIL Jobs in Dubai Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm a Change/Release/Config Management Practitioner who has about 3 years work experience with ITIL processes. I also have 10+ years experience as an IT Project manager and IT QA Analysts. In searching for Job opportunities in Dubai I don't see much of ITIL jobs required??? .. Does anyone have any thoughts as to how the IT job market is and what is the demand on ITIL practitioners?

Regards,
D.
Ziad
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi D,
I am already working in the gulf and I am trying to use ITIL within my own working environment without being asked to.
Apparently ITIL is not yet so popular in the area, I went through my ITIL Foundation and Service Manager trainings in Dubai, nevertheless I am still not able to secure an officially ITIL driven job.
The ITSMF Gulf chapter appears to be dormant as well, I tried to contact the ITSMF chapters management but I am not getting the required feedback/answers from them.

My own thoughts: The region is very slowely moving towards ITIL which is very strange, I was expecting a boom that didn't happen yet.

Regards,
Z!
ST67

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ziad,
my name is Sohail I am anew member of this forum. I realise this conversation was some time ago....

Are you still in Dubai ?
What are your thoughts now? Did the boom happen ?

I am taking my Red Badge in June then I have an interest to go there if there are opportunities... that's why i'm asking.

Kind Regards
Ziad
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sohail,
Well the good news are that the ITSMF Gulf chapter in Dubai is back to life, actually it's currently very active. This shall increase the adoption of ITIL in the region through since awareness is being spread through the ITSMF organized events.

I can confirm that more organization are already showing interest in ITIL. However, the market is still not mature. Besides, organizations are looking for the very experienced ITIL professionals (Red Badge with 5 to 10 years ITIL implementation experience).

Regards,
Z!
vimprash
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ziad,

Iam interested to work in gulf countried.. iam a ITIL foundation certified and have 3+ work experience in CHANGE MANAGEMENT.... currently working in finance domain (CITI). Right now handling complaince parts too over here.

Is there any scope for my kind?

Cheers,
Vimprash
Shad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: EXAM Code for ITIL (IPRC) (ITIL -Release and Control) ? Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just wanted to know what's the EXAM Code for ITIL (IPRC) (ITIL -Release and Control) ?

Regards
- Shad
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shad,

Why would any one here know the EXIN Code for IPRC. You should check wth EXIN or which ever testing body

In addition, this forum is for ITIL Jobs not testing / certification.. that is a different forum

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
scorpion123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Nice to get the updates about ITIL in Dubai.

I am ITIL Masters certified (RED BADGE) and involved in implementing ITIL and ISO-20000 processes for our clients. Currently working in Bangalore, India for a top multi national company.

I am interested to relocate to Dubai, if there are any opportunities to implement ITIL. I have handled many ITIL implementations and having around 5+ years of ITIL experience (ITIL process development, training, and implementation) and 12 Years of overall IT Experience.

If any of you are interested in recruiting me for ITIL implementation, please contact me through scorpion_blr@yahoo.com.

Also, you can reach me out for any help regarding ITIL and ISO-20000 process development and implementation.

Thank you.
Walid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Change Configuration Release Manager in Dubai Reply with quote

Hello All,

I have a short experience working as change configuration release manager in Dubai World and now seeking a job in UAE.

I am anxious to find a list with all the companies interested in implementing ITIL service management in dubai, do you have any idea from where to get that?

and does it worth to become a member in ITIL chapter here in dubai?
how I can benefit from the 135$ am going to pay? I will call them tommorrow.

Thanks in advanced.

+971508440284
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: