Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 am Post subject: ITIL Tools Engineer (HP NNM & OM) - NC & VA
Three current contract top permanent job opportunities for Certified ITIL Consultants with the following skill sets. Must be U.S. Citizen and looking for either contract to permanent or permanent employment.
Responsible for ensuring service monitoring and the Event Management processes, procedures and work instructions are designed in alignment with ITIL and industry best practices. Document event management tool requirements and ensure tools are implement accordingly to the agreed and requirement documentation.
- Support the development and delivery or workshops for the purposes and process and tooling requirements definition and validation.
- Refine existing functional requirements for monitoring and event management tools and participate in the development of an integrated monitoring/event management tooling strategy and architecture.
- Determine monitoring thresholds and targets with service level targets.
- Identify required policies; work with project stakeholders to develop/document policies.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10 plus years experience working in a mission critical data center or network operations center, monitoring and security environment.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL v.3 with a high degree of fluency with ITIL v.3 Event Management, Service Monitoring, Capacity Management, Service Desk, and Incident Management.
- 3 plus years Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of network technologies and security
- Experience with BMC and HP Monitoring/Management solutions integrated in a BMC Remedy 7x environment.
- US Citizen
- Tool Sets: HP Operations Manager, HP Site Scope, HP Performance Manager and HP Network Node Manager.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum